Leapfrog Counting Candles Birthday Cake
|Price:||$69.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Press the star button for a birthday party anytime, complete with light-up candles and singing
- Blow on the candles and watch them go out--just like on a real cake
- Press the balloon button to sing along to a counting song or 5 fun songs about growing up
- Hear children's thoughts on the best things about birthdays
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Children will love celebrating their birthday everyday with LeapFrog Counting Candles Birthday Cake. With 5 candles to blow out, kids can also enjoy the music and sing along tunes. It encourage children to learn counting, motor skills and pretend play.
Why You'll Love It: Make everyday a learning filled birthday.
Age: 12 months and up
- Helps teach counting, music, pretend play
- Helps develop fine motor skills in your little one
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
What I like:
1. You press the button and each time you do, a candle lights up. So, you can light just one candle, or two, or all five...it's up to you. When you have the number of candles lit that you want, just wait a second and if you don't press the button again, the bday song will start. My two year old likes to press it until all 5 candles are lit (even though she is 2!), and she counts out loud along with the little voice coming from the cake.
2. It's cool that while the song is playing, you can press the buttons to hear cool sounds and fun melodic variations thrown in. I love that if my daughter starts pushing buttons during the song, it just adds to the fun of the song, but finishes! I get so tired of toys where a push of a button stops something right in the middle to go on to something else! Little kids love pushing buttons over and over, so I think whoever designed this, did it RIGHT! Thank you!
3. The best thing about the cake is that you can actually "blow out" the candles (via a little grouping of holes in the middle of the cake). And the cake says "Yay!!" after you do, which my kids love and join in on.
4. It has a volume adjustment. (Parents always LOVE to be able to control the volume a bit!)
5. It is little! I love that it is little, which means my 2-year old can pack it around easily and it doesn't take up much room on a shelf.Read more ›
Children my daughter's age and younger like to press buttons. We have other toys, many Leapfrog, with the star button and others. Often, when they press the buttons, it interupts and re-starts whatever it's doing. This one actually encourages pressing the buttons during the song! It's fun to watch my daughter light up the candles, and as she does so, the nice voice (some are annoying) speaks loudly, clearly, and at a pace to learn counting! It does more than we've played with yet (which is even cooler) but just the basic function- lighting the candles, singing the song, and blowing out the candles it super fun- I enjoy playing with this toy along with my daughter!
Her eyes light up when the candles do. She listens to the counting. She dances to the song. She likes to press the buttons...and she actually started trying to blow out the candles for the first time yesterday! She'd been watching me blow out the candles and my husband and I were just thrilled to watch her actually try (she doesn't understand yet that she needs to get closer to blow them out).
I would buy this again if it breaks or if I have another baby down the road. Great birthday gift too! ENJOY!!!
Small children are fasinated by candles & the excitement of blowing them out & of course love to sing the birthday song.
I wish the song wasn't music only it would have been nice to have vocals on it to encourage singing more.
Overall great product works well & durable :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I think this is the best toy ever for ages two and upbteaches them to blow and count and who doesn't like to blow out candlesm. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
So happy I found this toy my cousin's son has this toy and I looked all over for it onlyto find it was didiscontinued :-( but found it here :-) my autistic 4yr old is obsessed with... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Raylene Murutes
Item broken on delivery.It was a gift and at $80 I was very disappointed!Published 8 months ago by Jeanette P.
This was a gift for a second birthday of a little boy. It is easy to use but an older person must turn it on for the younger child. The sound is not too loud and not too soft. Read morePublished 11 months ago by R. Finkelman
One of the best toys ever made - my kids (5 and 7) still play with this. I now order it for Birthday gifts. Highly recommend.Published 11 months ago by BMG