Leapfrog Learn & Groove table or Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Musical Table Does anyone have a strong suggestion on getting one over the other? My daughter is 7 months and is looking to stand up!
Thanks,
Momma
asked by new momma on April 14, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
I would suggest the Fisher Price table as we had the LeapFrog table and it lasted less than a year before it stopped working. I am a (rare, I think!) parent that does not allow her children to abuse their toys, books, etc. and they are taught to respect their belongings. All that to say that there has been no rough play with it. It looks absolutely brand new. I've changed the batteries several times using different brands each time to no avail. I contacted LeapFrog customer service twice and received an answer of "change the batteries" and "our warranty only lasts 90 days". Needless to say, they were no help whatsoever. I even asked for a wiring diagram so that I can try to pinpoint the problem myself, but they said one wasn't available. They did send a 15% discount code as consolation. In my opinion, it's not enough to purchase an expensive LeapFrog product again. This was a very disappointing situation as this table was my daughter's favorite toy and she enjoyed it while it lasted.
anemone1313 answered on November 8, 2011
Comment (1) | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bought both & she loves both of them!
I. Lin answered on November 6, 2011
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product