Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Design: Retail|Change

on April 24, 2016
So this was an interesting toy. Bright and colorful, different modes, songs, and games. Yet it seemed they were trying to save money. The board doesn't have a backing and feels pretty cheap. That being said, it has managed to survive two kids and two years.
on August 5, 2015
The quality and sounds are very well-made. I'm only giving it 4- instead of 5-stars because Leap Frog used to make toys with actual buttons. There was texture to it. This is just like one big touch screen. My kids actually prefer the older ones where the entire surface was 3-d. But it's nice being able to touch almost anything on the plastic and interact with it.
VINE VOICEon November 16, 2012
Design: Retail|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've been really using this toy in the car to calm a fussy baby wanting out of his car seat! It is very thin, so you can slide it under baby's feet in car seat which I find handy. There are lots of sounds, songs and noises so great variety to the toy. The noises are easily triggered (with feet or hands) so good for young babies without fine motor skills. The flip side is there aren't any three dimensional buttons to press, so baby doesn't really learn cause and effect from pressing the sound effects. It also seems a bit too easy at times to trigger the song and baby ends up pretty much creating cacophony of ten sounds at once interrupting the other songs and noises. The design is reminiscent of a computer screen, with a flat on off button which works easily. There are functions for a child to grow into which I like. For example, it asks child to choose the animal to include in the next line of the old mcdonald song, or it asks you to pick a certain animal or food item on the toy. Baby can also grow into the counting functions and prompts to count or choose numbers so there are educational functions for multiple ages. Decent toy, not my favorite, but entertains very well and better than simpler music toys. The music is tolerable to adult ears as well, not too loud or too high pitched like some baby song toys that make you want claw your ears off after the hundredth time hearing it.
on August 12, 2015
This was nice. Its still working today. My only thing with it is that I wished it was a light up toy. Its pretty basic the animal sounds do keep the kids attention. Its not a thick toy its some what thin but its tough. My girls are tough believe me ..
on January 24, 2015
Great toy! We purchased this for a family members kid. She's 2 and was fascinated by the sounds and buttons. I love educational toys and this toy fits that bill perfectly. It seems like most toys count to 10 and this one teaches counting all the way up to 20. It's very lightweight and easy for a 2 year old to maneuver around. Great gift for a child.
on January 8, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for a 2.5 year old that I nanny for. I wouldn't have normally picked something like this out but got an amazing deal on it, so I couldn't pass it up. When he opened it, he threw it to the side and went on to his next gift. Well, when I got it out of the package, he changed! I think he was impressed that it was touch screen like his iPad. The simplest touch gets it going, and there are quite a few different activities on it, so it doesn't get boring. There are different volume levels which I love. This toy doesn't get played with often but when it does, it gets played with for a long time! Worth every penny!
on August 10, 2015
A pretty fun toy, my friends daughter loves it, my own son is not as easily impressed. Since its touch based most of the games/activities get ruined by stray toddler hands. However the toy is pretty tough and feels solid.
on February 2, 2013
I paid half what walmart is charging for this at Christmas. It works very well in that the touch is very responsive and easy for my daughter. I will caution that a small child might have a hard time at first with only touching with one finger. When they place more than one finger on the screen they will get responses other than they are expecting. If I could change one thing I would ask for wider plastic on the sides. My daughter naturally sits down with legs straight out and this on her lap, holding the sides with both hands. However, when she does this her hands end up triggering responses and she gets frustrated quickly and then doesn't want to play with it any longer. If the sides were wider, then her fingers and hands wouldn't contact the screen so easily and often. That being said, the sounds are delightful and the songs are cute and not at all irritating like so many toys. She thinks it's very fun to play along with the old macdonald song, and likes that she gets to pick the animals in the song. I would purchase again and recommend.
on December 6, 2012
This thing is sooo cute. I got an awesome deal, since this was on a lightning sale, but it's probably worth full price anyway (around $20 ish). There are so many things you can just touch, and I think my 2 year old will be entertained for quite a while. It's very different from the usual toddler toys in that it really doesn't have traditional buttons - you just touch the pictures and it plays music and makes cute noises. Fun and educational toy!
on January 5, 2014
We just purchased this toy when it came on sale. The touch feature is impressive. Think of how lightly you touch a smart phone/ipad versus most toys. This has a light touch that is very precise and it teaches your child a lot of different skills.

It's a little different than you average toddler toy. I have come to realize that Leapfrog and Vtech are just leaps and bounds ahead of Fisher Price when it comes to educational toys. Our baby doesn't quite know what to do with the toy yet but I can already tell it's going to be very well loved.