Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
asked by A. L Raymond on October 22, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Do you want to Entertain? Get a Nintendo DS Lite, same price as the LeapPad. There are a few educational games for the DS but very few usually around $15 each. If you want to educate while he plays, then get the LeapPad. I have both, we use both for different purposes. He only plays with the DS lite once he has finished all his school duties and only for short periods of time. I don't mind if he plays extensively with the LeapPad.
Wolfsatz Domain answered on October 23, 2011
Comment | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have a son who turned 5 in June and we got him a Nintendo DSi since his 2 older brothers have them and, we thought, he would want to play like they do. Bottom line is he still prefers his Leapster and I am now considering a LeapPad for Christmas. He has trouble with a lot of the DS games and gets frustrated. My 2 older boys got DSs when they were 6, which was better. IMHO, 5 is just too young...
Andrea M Bibeau answered on November 7, 2011
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product