- Series: Quilting
- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: House of White Birches (June 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592170587
- ISBN-13: 978-1592170586
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.5 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,304,750 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Learn English Paper Piecing by Machine (Quilting) Paperback – June 24, 2005
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
It's a slim large format paperback. I wish it had a few more pattern ideas. Also a more modern slant would be nice. These are rather traditional quilts. The Modern Quilt movement takes advantage of many traditional techniques but places them in a fresher context. So, a more modern take would be nice.