4.0 out of 5 stars To Truly Get a Feel For Spoken Japanese - Worth It!
Published on March 12, 2011 by BumbleB Media

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced. Has problems, but does what it says it will do.
Published on January 14, 2011 by John Brady

4.0 out of 5 stars To Truly Get a Feel For Spoken Japanese - Worth It!, March 12, 2011
This review is from: Learn Japanese: Rosetta Stone Japanese - Level 1-3 Set (CD-ROM)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Before I start my review I want to give you a little background. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Japanese Language and Literature from the University of Washington. I've taught English to Japanese students in Japan from grade 6 through 12, then college age students from Nagasaki University. I've also taught American English speakers Beginning Japanese classes at the local community college for two semesters, with students ranging in age from about 18 to age 60.

I'm reviewing Rosetta Stone Japanese based on my experience as a Japanese language learner, a Japanese language teacher and an English language teacher for Japanese people.

There are three parts to learning with Rosetta Stone included with the cost of this set:

Rosetta Course - Select images and text on the screen by speaking, clicking or typing the answer.
Rosetta Studio (online for 9 months) - Converse and interact online with a native Japanese speaker using the same vocabulary and lessons in Rosetta Stone.
Rosetta World (online for 9 months) - Interact with other Japanese language learners through conversation and games, or do the language games and activities alone.

To me, the greatest aspect to Rosetta Stone is that you get a well-rounded experience of listening, speaking, interacting with other students, plus interaction with a native speaker -- as opposed to some language courses where you only listen to an audio and try to repeat what's said, like with Pimsleur. The screens of vocabulary and dialogue do seem like flash cards, but it's more complex than just flash cards. HEARING is so important to establish new pathways in your brain for a totally different language like Japanese. Flash Cards are writing based -- not the same.

** I think it's important to note that Japanese is a not like learning a European language (I've also studied Portuguese and Spanish) where you can have a basic grasp or understanding of sentence structure and the grammar, then by just exchanging vocabulary words you can still get the gist of what's being said. Listening to conversation and learning *patterns* for speaking, pronunciation and intonation is very important to communicate in Japanese.**

For those of you who feel learning the Japanese writing system is very important, IMO it's helpful to a point. However, when it comes to communicating with native speakers, learning thousands of characters does not help unless your goal is to be a translator -- the only time I used those hundreds of hours of study and memorization (I will say learning hiragana and katakana is a help).

In fact, when I went to Japan I had three years of Japanese language learning -- mostly grammar, memorizing characters and translating -- and it took me six months to get up to speed in order to hold a real conversation, say, in a teacher meeting, with my colleagues. I wish I had something like Rosetta Stone back then!

That said, for those who want it, Rosetta Stone does have some writing lessons included. You can't write on the screen, so basically it's still a multiple choice setup. Rosetta Stone does give you the option to read along with the lessons and you can read using the alphabet, using what is called Hiragana. You may also use Kanji characters or you may use Kanji characters with some pronunciation help from what's called Furigana.

Grammar-wise, there is no guide or explanation of even basic grammar. This program is designed to mimic learning a language much like a child does, by listening and learning patterns. There are lessons in RS that focus on what are called "particles" in Japanese grammar, such as wa, de and ni. If you are a true beginner in Japanese, a basic book on grammar may help you get a feel for it. Many Japanese learners highly recommend the free "Genki" lessons online.

Finally, IMO, Rosetta Stone Japanese _is_ a good value. The hours of lessons (that you can repeat anytime), additional practice with other students, with the opportunity for live tutoring sessions is well worth the cost (this used to be over $1,200 through Rosetta Stone - it's less than half that now).

Compare that to offline with a course at a local community college. For a 3-credit course per semester you're looking at about $200-$300 per course. You're probably going to spend about $500+ and learn basic grammar, rudimentary writing, and probably a small amount of speaking and hearing. From my experience, that's certainly not enough to communicate beyond introductions and a few helpful phrases, if you decide to go to Japan.

Rosetta Stone seems ideal for a student who has some basic Japanese grammar (on your own is fine) and who is planning to go over to Japan, say, for work or to study as an exchange student. If my child were heading to Japan as an exchange student, I certainly would consider having them study the Rosetta Stone Japanese course prior to going to give them a basic feel for the language, proper pronunciation, listening practice and the chance to speak with a native speaker.

4.0 out of 5 stars In Defense of Rosetta Stone Japanese, February 22, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have learned a lot of useful and coherent Japanese from this program. The Rosetta Stone method works well when it comes to learning the foundations of the language and engaging in intermediate level conversations. I also think that the Japanese version is one of their better offerings.

The most important thing is that Rosetta Stone is geared toward audial learning and feedback for your own pronunciation and comprehension. While I have had some issues with the Italian version of Rosetta Stone accurately recognizing and grading my accent, this has not been the case with this course. As you may know, the Japanese language is composed of phonetic particles which are highly regular, but need to be emphasized and articulated precisely. Rosetta Stone excells at this, because there is simply one clear, right way to say the word, and they get you to say it just right.

As mentioned previously, I took Italian in college, and my teacher from Florence said my accent was my strong point (!). Yet Rosetta Stone Italian would not recognize words I knew I was saying perfectly. However, just the opposite has been true with the Japanese Volumes; my wife is Japanese and it used to kill her how badly I mutiliated what little I knew, and now she welcomes me attempting a conversation.

There are some criticisms that you do not learn relevant phrases for typical tourist situations. While this may be true, you are going to get a whole lot more than that with this program! Seriously, if you finish all three levels you will be well on your way to being an intermediate speaker of conversational Japanese, and the "where are the traveler's checks" stuff is easy to pick up in an afternoon. Much more complicated is learning the ordinal numbers (for different shapes of objects) and the counterintuitive grammar of this distinct language which developed in isolation. I think you simply need tons of repetition for that.

I see that many people are comparing Rosetta Stone unfavorably to the Fluenz course. Now, I will admit that I have not taken these, but I understand that they utilize an attractive woman to teach you lessons, just like a teacher would do, and then have you type answers. While this might be preferable for certain learners, particularly with European languages, remember that Japanese has three alphabets and you simply would not be able to type anything in the Fluenz method until after spending a very long time memorizing not only Hiragana, but how to type it on a Western keyboard. I really do not know much about Fluenz, just wanted to point out a major potential issue if they were to tackle this same material.

Now, the one thing I will agree with is that it's pretty bogus that you do not actually own the software after spending hundreds of dollars. You cannot resell it! I found this out the hard way after my troubles with the Italian version. So, it's best to think of Rosetta Stone more as a course you are paying for that will always be at your fingertips and that you can utilize at your own pace. I have no idea what some of these so-called "reviewers" are smoking when they say you can get the same level of interaction and instruction for free off the internet or with flashcards. Give me a break.

This program was responsible for getting my off my duff and immersing me into the language of my wife and her extensive Japanese family. I am very grateful for that, and it works. Just ask yourself if you are prepared to truly immerse yourself, both financially and in the language itself. You cannot help but make major progress with this excellent program.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced. Has problems, but does what it says it will do., January 14, 2011
I bought this item directly from Rosetta Stone, paying, unfortunately, more than I would have had I bought it directly from Amazon. Live, learn, and expect a (usually) better buy from Amazon! Apart from my negative feelings on the price, I have the following comments on the program: it is very slow to load and run. It does, as other reviewers have said, freeze without warning. When that happens, I can only go to another section of the lesson I am on to get it back to responding again. And, it usually freezes at the same place in the program. So, the program has bugs in it. Yes, as one reviewer has said, the pictures of some activities are too small to determine what response the program expects of me. Fine differences make for drastically different expected responses. The program is, as advertised, total immersion; there is no English language help available in the program, and all questions, answers, and expected responses are all in Japanese. So, anyone expecting any hand holding from the program in the way of English language help is going to be greatly disappointed. That said, the program is excellent in presenting situations one might encounter and hearing the language spoken for that situation. I quickly learned the difference between language used when speaking of men and women, their friends, male and female children, activities such as eating, walking, riding, cooking, shopping, reading from books and magazines, grammar, and such other essentials. After going to bed each night, after doing my lesson for the day, I remembered many things that I had always wondered about. My wife is a native Japanese, and she helps me with the finer points of the program. I took four courses of college Japanese, and can say that this program has taught me more than all of those courses combined. Overall, it meets my needs and is a very interesting, interactive program -- but buggy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun and easy way to learn Japanese literally translated from English, April 17, 2012
About me: I have been using Rosetta Stone (v3) Japanese for about 3 months, and am on Level 2 Unit 4. I studied Japanese with a private tutor for 6 months about two years before I started using Rosetta Stone, and I have a Japanese boyfriend. I have free access to Rosetta Stone courtesy of my school.

In short: I have enjoyed using Rosetta Stone for free, and finding the motivation to do daily Rosetta Stone sessions is very easy. However, the longer I spend learning with Rosetta Stone, the more concerned I am that I am not actually learning Japanese, I am just learning Japanese translations of English. I firmly believe that Rosetta Stone must be used with supplemental learning materials that address usage, culture, grammar and vocabulary. Given how much is missing from this language learning solution, it is definitely not worth the sticker price. If you can access it for free, though, you might find it worth your time ... or not.

Pros:
- Low stress level (there is almost no challenge; it is always very easy, so you never worry that you're going to 'fail')
- Option to switch between romaji, kana, kanji, and kanji with furigana at any time
- Professional photography (when the models don't look corny, the photos are almost always extremely beautiful)
- Polished software (relatively bug-free, but not without typos or speech recognition difficulties)
- Intuitive interface (for me, but not for everybody)

Cons:
- Copy-and-paste from other languages: Rosetta Stone takes a copy-and-paste method to producing their software for different languages. You end up learning a lot of vocabulary that is American or Western, like salad, sandwich and bed, but not sushi, unagi or futon.
- No emphasis on special features of Japanese: This is a result of the copy-and-paste method. Japanese is quite different from English and the Romance languages, but Rosetta Stone almost completely fails to acknowledge these differences. One specific example: Japanese months are numbered regularly using numbers, not names. So January is '1 month', September is '9 month', etc. However, Rosetta Stone insists on drilling you on the 'names' of the months, even though you learned the numbers 1-12 many units ago. Moreover, Japanese days of the month are numbered using two separate numbering schemes (native and Chinese), but there is no attempt to teach you the days of month systematically. Instead you find out incidentally along the way that some days of the month are not constructed as you expect. There are many other examples: style (levels of politeness and formality), adjective conjugation, etc.
- Inaccurate usage: Again, a result of the copy-and-paste method. One specific example: Rosetta Stone presents 'ii deshita' as 'was good'. This is a literal translation of the English (or Romance language), but no Japanese ever says that. They say 'yokatta desu'. (It is the adjective that is given the past tense, not the auxiliary verb.) There are many other examples: putting subjects into almost every sentence (when Japanese typically omit subjects), using 'gomennasai' instead of 'sumimasen' in some contexts, no emphasis on in-group vs out-group vocabulary, etc.
- No cultural awareness: All languages are highly intertwined with culture, but the culture you see in Rosetta Stone is completely American or at most, Western. For example, when refusing an invitation, a Japanese would almost never say 'no' straight out, but present very polite excuses.
- Writing practice is rudimentary
- 'Milestone' activities at the end of the unit are too close-ended. They have a pre-written script that you must follow in order to be graded as correct; however, in a real conversation, there is always more than one way of saying something. There are many appropriate responses you could make, and while accounting for all of them is obviously impractical, there often at least two or three ways that would be common given the material already taught. The milestones would be a lot more enjoyable and realistic if the script allowed a few variations when appropriate.

Note that I do not comment at all about the 'immersion' approach taken by Rosetta Stone. It is up to you how fun/effective that approach is for you, and how much time pressure you're under. I think Rosetta Stone does a decent job at the immersion approach, but I'm no expert.

Recommendation: Do your research to find out if Rosetta Stone is worth your time or money. There are a lot of language blogs out there who have pretty negative reviews, and they go into detailed reasons as to why. In my opinion, Rosetta Stone Japanese would not work well for absolute beginners or advanced students. It would only work well for advanced beginners, those who are still beginners but who already have some Japanese learning. Japanese is a relatively unique language, and the differences you are used to seeing between English and other Romance languages are not the relevant differences between Japanese and English. It is important to know about certain unique features before embarking on learning Japanese using Rosetta Stone, otherwise you might be extremely confused (or not even know what you're missing), which is why I don't recommend Rosetta Stone for absolute beginners. Second, even Japanese Level 3 is extremely simplistic, and Rosetta Stone does not teach many important aspects of Japanese language usage, so I would not recommend this software for advanced learners either.

Additional reviews of Rosetta Stone (Amazon won't let me link, so I'll just name them and you can Google):
- Fluent in 3 months (very detailed review, not particularly of Japanese, with responses from Rosetta Stone included)
- Tofugu (funny review with lots of interesting alternatives listed, including a free(!) Rosetta Stone clone)
- Japanese LinguaLift

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it claims, fantastic product ... but with some problems. And, a few comments on "immersion", March 24, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First I'd like to say I agree with what appears to be the consensus on this product: a bit overpriced, but does what it claims. The Rosetta Stone language philosophy is: Language immersion through learning + feedback through a well-rounded (and fun) program which reinforces comprehension & pronunciation (including accents).

ROSETTA STONE APPROACH:

I am a far cry from being a language expert, but I have used other language programs (and other Rosetta Stone program), and I believe the have a very solid product.

Many users have complained about the "immersion" approach - so here's my quick 2 cents on that: There are several language theories, and I tend to agree with immersion. I have some academic reasons for this (I've studied Chomsky, linguistics, semiotics, etc, in graduate school), but for me the proof is in the pudding when I watch my 1-year old child acquire cognitive tasks like language. She obviously does not use flash cards or try to memorize words one at a time - she is immersed in the language every day (hearing it, seeing it, trying it out, reacting to our feedback) and picks it up like a champ.

The apprehension from Rosetta Stone users (I believe) is that Japanese is *so* foreign from the Romance Languages (English, Spanish, French, etc) and there is NO English (zero, as far as I've seen) in the program. So if this makes you apprehensive, and/or if this isn't your learning style (hey - everybody learns differently), then I would suggest avoiding all immersion-based softwares (not just Rosetta - that includes most of the top companies). But for me, this is my preference.

The program has 3 parts: The course/software itself, the "studio" (get 9 months with your license - interact with native speakers), and the Rosetta "world" (also 9 months - play games, etc). The three together (theoretically) provide a well-rounded language experience. However, please note that you are paying for the extras - the software itself is fairly similar to much less expensive alternatives (like the Instant Immersion brand).

THE SOFTWARE:

There were some problems with the software (running on a new Windows 7 laptop). It was a bit clunky, runs slow, and even crashed my system a few times.

The larger issue for me (as with all Rosetta Stone products) is the licensing. You are only allowed to load the program twice (theoretically, one copy on your desktop and one on your laptop). But if you have a crash, a stolen laptop, if you need to reinstall due to Windows errors, then you are basically up the creek - you have to buy another copy.

In my opinion this severely limits the use of your program (and as one user put it, you never really "own" it). Another user encouraged me to look at it another way: This is a course (like a college course) - and you should spend 9 months with it and then never need it again. Learning a language is not really like an operating system or photo editing software, where you basically use the same functions every day for several years - you progress through the program then you're done.

All I can say is, the licensing restrictions really make me feel uncomfortable. At heart, I really believe if I buy a product (and have the serial number), I should have unrestricted personal use of the product. I should be able to transfer ownership (put it on my wife's computer when I'm done with it), resell it, load it onto my next computer, etc. And this raises another limitation - I can't use it on my netbook (which I travel with) because I've already used my 2 installs, but also because the CD-Rom has to be in place to use it. So if you plan to use it while traveling, or even at work, for example, you can't unless you also carry around the discs.

OTHER CONSIDERATIONS:

Some users have reported that the early levels don't really teach you relevant phrases, and I tend to agree with that.

Also, the headset is cheap - not a big deal in my book, but it really makes me curious why Rosetta Stone would sell a top shelf program and include a dollar store headset.

CONCLUSION:

This product is NOT for you if: (a) Any of the issues I mention give you pause, or (b) you're wanting to learn casually - and not serious about jumping right into the program. Also, if you're looking for an effective yet less expensive alternative, they're out there.

You won't find any other out-of-the-box product as comprehensive as Rosetta Stone, but you can definitely piece together your own learning program (i.e., Instant Immersion for $10, then Google for language free games, audible feedback, etc). Other reviewers have mentioned several other options.

However, if the cost doesn't bother you, & if you're OK with buying another copy should your laptop get stolen or computer crashes, then I say go for it! I truly give it 4.5 - 5 stars based on its merits.

5.0 out of 5 stars College Student Review, July 19, 2011
Hey everyone!

I see a lot of negative feedback for the Japanese version of Rosetta Stone. While I believe everyone may have their different views about this program, I believe that this programs is a GREAT supplement to help a student study japanese. Will someone become fluent with this program? NO. Will it accelerate a students speaking and understand of the japanese language by a great deal? YES.

While books are great for learning rules of a language, they do not help in saying the words correctly and understanding what is being said out loud. This is where RS comes in. This program can help students get used to saying japanese words out loud and saying them CORRECTLY. After level 1 unit 1 of this program, I saw a dramatic increasing in my understanding of the spoken language. Even though I could not understanding what was exactly being said, I could understand where words ended and began. I could understand the sentence structure. And I could know if it was a question or a demand.

For best results, I would study White Rabbits flashcards for the Kana everyday. Then, I had the Genki textbooks for japanese that I did 2 chapters a month. Together with RS, I was able to ACTUALLY talk to Japanese students at my university. I could introduce myself, see how their day is going, and tell them some stories ALL in japanese.

If you want more motivation to learn a language, spending $400 dollars on RS will MAKE you want to LEARN it. lol I studied Japanese on and off for 3 months before I got RS, but after I sank in the $400 dollars I studied EVERYDAY. I was going to get my moneys worth.

Also if you hate the program, you can always return it within 6 months for a FULL refund. AMAZING.

If you are getting money for college, borrowing money for college, or planning on going to college-- you will be used to spending a lot of money for your education. And learning a language should be no different. If you are serious, I would buy as much as you can to help you learn and achieve your desired level.

Would I recommend?

I would also recommend a japanese dictionary, japanese textbook, kana flash cards, and may be a separate grammar book.
If you are really adventurous, I would add japanese podcast 101 to listen to in the car, japanese music and movies to enjoy, and finding japanese people to speak with.

I hope this review helps everyone. If you have any questions, you can give a comment for me to reply back to.

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced & Over-rated, especially for Asian Languages, May 19, 2011
Rodney Gottula (Shepherd, MT United States) - See all my reviews
As someone who lived in Japan for three years and has successfully completed all three levels of Rosetta Stone Japanese with high scores, I cannot give more than two out of five stars given the programs cost versus its effectiveness. (For beginners, I would highly recommend Human Japanese as the software is excellent and less than $30!)

I'm not sure how effective RS may or may not be for European languages, but it seems to me that both the Chinese and Japanese are merely translations of a basic program used mostly for European languages. I found many of their sentence structures to be accurately translated, but seldom used in natural conversation. The photos can often easily be misinterpreted, especially in the very last activities of each section. There is a lot of repetition and redundancy built into the program, which can be helpful, but can also seem quite tedious. I would value the program at maybe $50 or so if one were to pay what it's worth, but even then, it would be hard to justify a four star rating. For the $300-$500 one must shell out, a combination of other materials--books, CDs, websites, etc., would be much more effective.

Finally, if you are a true beginner, this product is not for you. I would recommend knowing hiragana and katakana at least, as well as having an idea of basic Japanese sentence structure before even considering the purchase of Rosetta Stone Japanese.

3.0 out of 5 stars Total immersion sounds good, could be better, July 30, 2014
Ok, this is VERY expensive. Do I think it's completely worth it? Probably not.

I enjoy that it feels like a game, you don't really notice how much you're learning with the system. That said Rosetta Stone lists no grammatical rules or explanations. If you are anything like me, you'd think of this as a benefit of the program, thinking, “oh good, I don’t have to memorize any tedious rules or endings to verbs.” But NOW I think this is actually a huge disadvantage: one is forced to have to figure out the endings by trial and error. And in the end, your still having to learn the rules, you’re simply stumbling about in the dark as you try to figure out the patterns on your own, rather than knowing the rules up front and then being able to practice them.

But the main problem is that it doesn't give you any translations. For simple things like names of things or simple actions, that's no problem. But when I tried to learn another language that I didn't know using Rosetta Stone I often got the complete wrong end of the stick and what I thought the meaning was, was in fact completely wrong and the words meant something else! This is quite a big flaw in the system as far as I'm concerned. But if you have another course on hand to teach you the meanings then you can progress very quickly with Rosetta Stone.

I got the most success from this by using it in conjunction with another learn Japanese book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Careful!!, July 13, 2014
NEGATIVES
If you have no connection to a Japanese teacher or Japanese friends, I would not recommend this to any one. If you think you can just pick this up and learn the language you are sorely mistaken. I would expect most people would give up before the first CD. The program never explains sentence structures or never translates what it is saying. I says a sentence in Japanese and you have to match it with the picture. That is all the program does, over and over. So you get a general idea of what you are saying or studying but you never truly know. When I get my Japanese friends to translate I am often surprised by what the program is staying. Also another fault would be the actually content of what it is saying. For example, The horse is wet. Why in the world would I need to say that in Japan? I have been there and that would rarely be used.

POSITIVES
The program is useful for getting a ear for the language. I also like the way it helps you learn the alphabets. Also the continuous repeats of the vocabulary will help you memorized better and increase your vocabulary.

OVERALL
If you have a gasp for the language or have actual Japanese friend like I do, the program will help you. It will be frustrating though. If you know nothing about the language and just want to pick this up and learn it, well don't waste your money. I would guess that you would quit before you make it past the first CD. The Japanese language is completely different from English and Rosetta Stone just doesn't explain anything in detail. With other languages (like European) I would guess it is much better since you will already have a grasp from the grammar side of it. That is my review hope it helps.

1.0 out of 5 stars Confusing and overpriced, February 17, 2012
I purchased this software with high hopes only to have them quickly dashed due to inefficiencies in its presentation of material.

The presentation of material as multiple choice is a very poor decision. I have two problems with this - first the phrase/picture associations are extremely limited. The same phrase/picture association is used throughout a lesson with no attempt to change it up - this causes one to associate the phrase with the picture instead of learning what the phrase actually means. Second, a lot of the time one can simply pick out key words from a phrase and correctly guess the right answer. Are you learning? Perhaps a little, but it's like translating "ball blue five" instead of "I have five blue balls." This obviously isn't sufficient for fluency.

Next off there are times when the choices are flat out CONFUSING. Because the same phrase/picture association is used throughout a lesson those associations are sometimes taken out of their original context which makes for very confusing choices. This leads to my next problem: ERRORS. For a piece of software that is so expensive you'd think there would be good quality control. Full disclosure I did not update my software, but right of of the box I noticed some pretty glaring mistakes. For example one phrase was asking a question when the picture was stating a fact, another had the wrong association of a sound to a hiragana letter. I've only noticed a handful of mistakes but at this price I expect there to be none - especially because these mistakes lead to far greater confusion.

And to further confusion - without any English explanation there are times when you truly have NO idea what is being said or asked. It took me a while to realize that when counting an item, it has an associated counter which changes what the number looks like. Or that asking a question changes the verb. These are things that could EASILY be explained with a sentence of English, but Rosetta Stone's policy of "natural learning" makes it so that you spend much time confused and not learning, only guessing. Sure, you learn (and you'll probably never forget once you figure it out), but at such a slow pace that it will take YEARS for proficiency. You learned "naturally" to become proficient in your native tongue for many years. There are better and quicker ways to learn a second language as an adult.

Oh and a word on reading - you best know Kana and Kanji before you even start this software because they do NOT teach you it (their half-assed attempt at teaching Kana is absolutely pointless).

My final point is the price. It is LAUGHABLE expensive. You can take ACTUAL CLASSES for less (this includes buying an expensive textbook!). Even if you're too busy for classes, there is a whole range of books, audio tapes, and software that is significantly less expensive and does a better job at teaching. Oh, and even if you do end up buying Rosetta you'll still have to buy other resources because as I said before, Rosetta gets you no wheres close to fluency. You would not even be able to pass the most basic language proficiency test (JLPT N5) using Rosetta Stone alone.

To sum things up: Rosetta Stone is too expensive, too confusing, too slow, and too little.

Learn Japanese: Rosetta Stone Japanese - Level 1-3 Set
Learn Japanese: Rosetta Stone Japanese - Level 1-3 Set by Rosetta Stone (Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Windows 7 / 8 / XP)
$399.00 $239.00