Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 110 questions
votes
Hi Just saw your question. That is all you can do. No more than 2 computers. You can down load it on 2 computers and let up to 10 people then use it, but if like us - a family of four; you can not put it on all four computers for 4 people to use. I contacts Rosetta and no way would they be reasonable and let us download it on our individual computers. So only 2 people could use it at a time, I did try it on my daughters computer, but you cannot access the online programs as she is the registered user on that computer- I am told also that using the online program cost more after 3 months- so using it was not that good. Instead, I found Duolingo it is free and apparently more successful than Rosetta Stone is- there is some plateau- ing but no more than RS. Save your money go to http://www.duolingo.com- I think you'll be just as happy and apply the high cost of Rosetta Stone to your next trip
Jan 13, 2014 by Cara.R
votes
In Spain certain sentence structures are different and they still use "vosotros" which is rarely used in South America although some, such as the Argentinians use "vos" instead of tu. Also some slang and other sentence structures vary; even Mexican Spanish uses differ. I've been to almost all Central and South American countries that speak Spanish, Brasil does not, ellos hablan portugues. Double ll in argentina sounds like a Shya sound, not ya, Yo llama ingels . Chileans speak very rapidly. Peruvian Spanish is the clearest, nicest. If you plan to spend time in the Americas go with the Latin America, they will understand you in Spain anyway...Or use the universal language, English.
May 13, 2014 by Thomas L. Westman
votes
Hello Capt. REC, If you have the Version 3 or Version 4 TOTALe program (with CDs), you can install your program on 2 computers, and have up to 5 learners on each computer. If you need any assistance installing on a second computer, feel free to give our Product Support team a call at (866) 834-6115. I hope this helps!
Jan 30, 2012 by Rosetta Success
vote
It does but I strongly recommend you look elsewhere. Headset functionality was a constant issue, precluding interaction with a live coach. feedback and echoing and volume problems persisted.Tech support was unable or unwilling to help. The amount of content received is disproportionate to the high price. I found it a frustrating waste of money.
Jan 1, 2015 by Christopher Yustin
votes
I would absolutely say yes! I even purchased the Spanish Instant Immersion because I wanted to have it at my work place and be on the go and make sure that I was learning fast.
Feb 24, 2013 by by Felicitas noel
votes
Surface Pro is a full-on implementation of Windows so it should work just fine. I'm using it now with my Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet. For the typing part I would recommend having an external keyboard handy as the onscreen desktop keyboard can get in the way a bit. Of course you probably have the Touch or Type Cover with that fancy Surface. :) Cheers! When I was using the limited-time web-based subscription that was included in the price it worked really well with the touch browser.
Sep 4, 2014 by Jeremy Marston
votes
I have Windows 8, and it works perfectly. Not sure what other version of Windows it will work with. I'm sure if you call Rosetta Stone, they will have an answer for you.
Aug 31, 2014 by mamabearca1
votes
The Rosetta Stone requires 1 GB of Ram or higher and 600 MB free hard-drive space (PER LEVEL)
Jul 6, 2013 by Elena
votes
You could turn the volume way up if needed. I play mine at a low to medium volume so I think you would be just fine. Hope this may help you out. LRE
Dec 15, 2014 by Styles
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers