50%
Learning ASP.NET 3.5
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$24.55+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 2, 2010
This has to be one of the better books that I've used. The verbiage and the method the authors use to engage the reader are great. There are only a few things that I would say might help and that is to elaborate a little more on some of the examples and the differences of entering the code via the Design or Source views. Otherwise the book was both helpful and challenging.

This book uses Express versions of Visual Studio for both the ASP and SQL - totally free!

The hardcore code junkies may find this book a little light, but for those just getting into ASP and or coding (like me), I feel this is a great start.

~Happy Coding
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on March 31, 2009
I rarely read technical books cover to cover, but I did with this one. The subject is compelling and the tutorials are excellent introductions. They whet your appetite for more. I will read the author's larger book "Programming ASP.NET" as a result of my satisfaction with this book. A great intro.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again