From the Back Cover
Eight Hours of Expert Maya 2013 Instruction
Learn Autodesk Maya 2013 with this high-definition video that features expert, step-by-step instruction viewable on laptops, PCs, smartphones, and tablets. Follow along and practice with downloadable tutorial files as you learn. You also get access to a streaming version that can be viewed from any computer with a browser and an Internet connection.
Master these topics and more
- Basic polygonal and subdivision modeling
- Modeling with NURBS primitives and objects
- Applying materials and lighting
- The fundamentals of 3D animation
- Character rigging essentials
- Maya and mental ray shading
- Realistic lighting and rendering
About the Author
Dariush Derakhshani is an award-winning visual effects supervisor and author who has worked on The Fantastic Four, Pan's Labyrinth, the South Park TV series, and more. Ellery Connell is a professional artist, 3D designer and modeler, and animator. Clients have included CBS, Simon & Schuster, and Star Trek Magazine. video2brain has been helping people upgrade their skills with world-class video training for over 10 years.