5.0 out of 5 stars book review
Excellent resource for those interested or studying learning disablilites. Easy to read and interesting.
Published on June 8, 2009 by Susan T. Bean

3.0 out of 5 stars purchased used
I purchased this book used and I must admit I was hoping to just have a little bit of "wear" but this book has been written on and highlighted which does not seeem to make for a good description of used to me...I would have preferred to know up front...informatitve reference
Published 9 months ago by Katherine

5.0 out of 5 stars book review, June 8, 2009
This review is from: Learning Disabilities and Related Mild Disabilities: Characteristics, Teaching Strategies, and New Directions (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars FYI, April 19, 2010
This is a decent book for anyone taking the LBSI test or the Special Education General Curriculum test. I just took both tests and there is a decent amount of info you will need in this book. Currently I am still in the course. As I progress in my course I am finding additional information related to the above tests.

The book is easy to read and understand. Not too super textual. I purchased my book "new" as well, and it did not come with the passkey. Luckily it was not needed.

Also, FYI, the chapter questions in this book are not the same as the older edition. I tried to be cheap by purchasing the older edition book for my course. But if your syllabus has you doing the review or reflection questions at the end of each chapter- you will need the edition specified by your instructor.

3.0 out of 5 stars purchased used, February 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, informative text., February 11, 2013
Great quality information and in good condition. I would definitely recommend for college students in need of a SPED book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Organized, February 1, 2011
K. Alonzi (Ann Arbor, MI) - See all my reviews
The textbook is not the typical heavy reading that scares us away from textbooks in the first place. It is well organized with graphics and applications for the reader. The information is thorough and this book proved to be a good resource for my class and the projects that were assigned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 6, 2014
I got an A with the help of this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Sale in USA, January 31, 2010
Luckily, my prof doesn't mind that this book isn't the USA version. It would have been nice to know before I purchased it that this text was the international version. Also, shipping from Maryland shouldn't have taken 2 weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book and fast shipping, October 3, 2010
A book that was order at the last minute for a college class and was syippped and received right away thank you very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Great condition!, February 12, 2010
This book was in the condition promised, if not better. It arrived before the promised date.

1.0 out of 5 stars Learnind Disabilities and Related Mild Disabilities, July 5, 2010
I have purchased two copies of this book.
The first copy was exactly what I needed.
The second copy came from SuperMovie Deals. Unfortunately, the order was for a hard copy which they said they sent me....also charged me for; however it was a paperback...NOT TO BE USED IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!
Difficult time with return.

Used & New from: $5.66