Learning Resources Cash 'N' Carry Wallet
|With Deal:||$7.56 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.43 (24%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Made of nylon-like fabric with hook-and-loop fasteners, wallet includes 30 bills, 40 coins, pretend credit card, and bank card
- Features zippered coin compartment and suggested activities
- Using a real wallet in pretend play helps children learn about money organization and responsibility
- Part of the Pretend & Play line that fosters healthy early childhood development by helping kids interpret and imitate the world around them. Durable and engaging, our extensive collection of Pretend & Play products will last through years of play.
- Ideal for ages 3+
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
For ages 3+
Top Customer Reviews
She spent most of the day playing with the coins, buying stuff from me and using her credit cards LOL I am really not that into shopping (online shopping is my thing), but she has become a professional shopper in one day LOL She is truly the material girl!
When she is slightly older, I believe this wallet might help her understand how many dollars in $5, $10, $20 and so on. I like it a lot and I am often too critical in my reviews.
It has everything we would have in our wallets that seems to draw them to it.
I got this for my granddaughter for Christmas, I gave it a good once over and checked the quality out.
The money is paper as it should be , because it is paper money like we have.
The coins are plastic as they should be for play use, they are more then enough detailed to determine their amount.
You will also receive some fake credit cards which are perfect, the wallet is a cute wallet perfect for carrying all their stuff.
When everything is in it , it is quite full, so you can leave some out if you want.
I really think my granddaughter is going to really enjoy this great pay money wallet set.
I highly recommended this great set.
-The wallet doesn't close well or easily when the credit cards, change and money are in it.
-The shape when it is folded is awkward.
- It's not easy to get change in and out of
- the material feels very cheap.
My 3 year old has barely touched this. Maybe as he gets older and his dexterity improves it will be easier to use and more interesting. For now, this just hasn't been the best purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The wallet is nice, but it is very big! won't fit into any pocket on our 4 year old Grandson's clothes! He still likes it, and the play money is fun.Published 22 days ago by NPR MAN
I like that the money and coins look realistic but the wallet doesn't close with all the money and coins in it.Published 1 month ago by Benicka
For older kids. Got it for my son when he was a year old because he kept playing with my wallet. Within days, the paper money was everywhere (removed coins so he wouldn't eat them... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lauren
I am surprised by the decent reviews on this wallet. It barely closes when you put the money or the cards in it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Wendy D.
bought these for my kids and they love playing grocery with the fake moneyPublished 1 month ago by brynn