5.0 out of 5 stars I am a material girl!
OK, so my [...] daughter got into my wallet way too many times. I decided to get her her own wallet with money and credit cards. I also added a few extras (such as expired or used gift cards). She slept with the wallet in her arms the day she got it (usually her stuffed toys are in her arms instead)

She spent most of the day playing with the coins, buying stuff...
Published on June 29, 2007 by Mona Osman

3.0 out of 5 stars For older child - not durable
I bought this for my 3.5 year old. The money and credit card are made of paper and coins are thin plastic, so he will tear that up in a day. I've decided to save it until he is older. I guess it is okay for the price, but overall seems a little flimsey. Does match the cash register by Learning Resources.
Published on December 28, 2008 by Peg

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a material girl!, June 29, 2007
Mona Osman "zolwica" (Pleasanton, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Learning Resources Cash 'N' Carry Wallet (Toy)

She spent most of the day playing with the coins, buying stuff from me and using her credit cards LOL I am really not that into shopping (online shopping is my thing), but she has become a professional shopper in one day LOL She is truly the material girl!

When she is slightly older, I believe this wallet might help her understand how many dollars in $5, $10, $20 and so on. I like it a lot and I am often too critical in my reviews.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, January 6, 2009
This review is from: Learning Resources Cash 'N' Carry Wallet (Toy)
This toy is a good idea, but could be packaged a little better. When you get all the money, credit card and coins into the wallet, it is hard to close all the way. Also the package it came in was a little broken up.

3.0 out of 5 stars For older child - not durable, December 28, 2008
Peg (Louisiana) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Toddlers, October 11, 2010
This review is from: Learning Resources Cash 'N' Carry Wallet (Toy)
I bought this with the Learning resources Cash Register. My grandchildren are a bit young (3 Yrs) as far as taking care of the paper bills, but they still have so much fun going shopping. The coins are easy for them to hold,and the size,colors and amounts are easy to play with like real monies. The bills are printed nicely as well. The wallet is stitched well and has many compartments.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment for my 2 yr old, November 7, 2007
This review is from: Learning Resources Cash 'N' Carry Wallet (Toy)
My daughter had been entertained by getting into my wallet and taking all the credit cards and coins out. It became a mess and the coins were dirty. So I thought to get her this wallet. Supposed to include 40 plastic coins, but only received 22 coins. Notified amazon.com and I was sent a replacement immediately. Counted the coins again and only received 26 instead of 40. Decided to just keep it. Notified the manufacturer. My daughter enjoys pulling out the play credit cards, putting them back in the wallet; pulling out the coins and playing with them and putting them back in the wallet. I have set the play dollars aside for now. The plastic coins are washable. As she gets older, I will use this to teach her about the specific coins, counting, pretend play, etc. With this age group, recommend playing with the coins under close supervision only.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Learning Resources Cash 'N' Carry Wallet (Toy)
Nice quality and plenty of cash and coin to play with. Purchased with "Get to the Grocer" and Learning Resources Cash Register. This has proven to be a great learning aid for teaching responsible purchases and money values. Grandchildren are 3,4, & 6 (boys) and 4 girl. They are all having a great time. Less TV and computer time. More creative thinking time. Very very happy with this purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't meet promise, January 27, 2012
B. Davis (Harrisonburg, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Learning Resources Cash 'N' Carry Wallet (Toy)
Neat idea, but poorly executed. The size is all wrong; too big for a kid's pocket and not aligned so that it can actually velcro closed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Will not close with credit cards in it., December 28, 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Learning Resources Cash 'N' Carry Wallet (Toy)
This wallet is super cute with fake money and credit cards. The only problem is that if you have the credit card in the wallet, it is impossible to close. So, the cards are not compatable with the wallet. If you put the money and coins in it, I can close it with some difficulty, but my 3 year old is not able to close it. It would be fun otherwise! We ended up just using the money, coins, and cards as a toys by themselves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Children's Wallet & Money, September 3, 2011
This review is from: Learning Resources Cash 'N' Carry Wallet (Toy)
This is a great little wallet. My son always tries to take his Daddy's wallet to pretend he's paying for groceries or something. We found this wallet w/money & he just loves it! While I wish it were a bit smaller for his little hands (it wouldn't even come close to fitting in a jacket pocket or anything), I definitely recommend this wallet to anyone with a young child.

3.0 out of 5 stars How to save your money, January 4, 2011
This review is from: Learning Resources Cash 'N' Carry Wallet (Toy)
Nice colors, plenty of pockets to keep change and bills however, it's to big to put in a kid's pant's pocket or even in a coat's pocket (So told me my grandson).

Learning Resources Cash 'N' Carry Wallet