5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, March 28, 2012
Zory (Puerto Rico) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Learning Resources Demonstration Tabletop Pocket Chart (Office Product)
I was really happy with this product and Amazon has the best price. It is durable plastic and looks like it will last for a long time. It is also long enough to hold those blank strips, I only have to cut off like 1 inch off of them to fit. Great for homeschooling or with small groups. If you have it up for a long time it does start to cave in but I rest it on it's side and it get better.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for deskwork, November 14, 2012
I ordered this to use for examples for class. It is plenty large, but not so large I can not carry it around. It is sturdy so that taking it from class to home and back again will not tear it up. I has plenty of pockets so that I can make sentences or use it for simple matching words.

It was perfect for what I wanted it for, especially the handle to carry it with at the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Organizer!, April 1, 2014
I love this! I am a learning support teacher and this is a great visual and organizer for my students who are struggling
with spelling. They can organize their speling words by sounds and they can visually see which category they go into so it helps them memorize the spelling of words. I love the portability of it as I travel to many different rooms. I love it and have seen an improvement in spelling test scores with my students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, quality in the building!, July 27, 2013
This makes the pocket chart that much better, having both sides. I can have both my little ones learning with it at the same time! It's small enough for storage, but certainly has enough pocket space to get through all activities!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for any classroom, July 13, 2013
I initially bought this item to use in my small group instruction. I absolutely love it! I use it all over my classroom. Great product for any grade level teacher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly versatile teaching product, May 19, 2013
Great for any grade level, in whole group, small group, or learning centers. Highly recommended for any teacher working with any subject!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 23, 2014