Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Learning Resources New Sprouts Fix It! Tool Set
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 1, 2013
My 20-month-old son LOVES this toy. If he could only take one toy to a desert island, he would take this toy. However, after six days, the hammer broke in two ways. The soft gray plastic began to tear and the blue plastic pieces that fit together began to come apart as a result of normal play hammering. We reported the damage to Amazon.com and they graciously replaced it. Well, two days later, the second hammer is broken too. It was dropped and broke into three pieces.

This is a great toy but I have to think that other companies make a similar product that will not suffer from the same weak hammer problems.
on November 1, 2012
Doug and Ben Jr are always watching Daddy as he fixes things, and they try to copy him. No matter what those two think, they are not old enough to walk around with a real hammer!!

With the Fix It Tool Set, the boys have all the tools to help Daddy, and not get injured!!

Both boys walk around with their toolbox fixing the walls, floors, cabinets and even their toys.

I love the fact that the toys are made from a very sturdy plastic. These are built to last. They can handle anything boys can throw at them!!

This would make a great toy for any handy child (boy or girl) on your shopping list!!
on March 15, 2014
My mother in law ordered this for my son who is 21 months old and he loved it. But within half an hour of him playing with it the tool box broke where part of the handle connects to the frame of the tool box, leaving small sharp pieces a little kid could choke on. I think the company that makes this product needs to address this issue.
on January 17, 2014
And he loves it!! They are really great for "helping" around the house. I didn't realize it but they are primarily a soft plastic, kinda rubbery, which is wonderful if little fingers get caught. One qualm is I wish the tool box was a little bigger, it doesn't hold all the tools without them falling out which my son does become frustrated with. I solved this by giving him a large plastic zipper bag and labeling the toys and keeping them inside the tool box. They don't fall out, all the pieces stay together, and we can go on with our day happily.

Pros:
Little one LOVES it!!
Plastic/rubbery my tot can't hurt himself
Realistic looking tools
Fun colors
NO plastic smell
No assembly required
Delivery was quick!!

Cons:
All the tools won't fit in the tool box, a little ingenuity is required lest your tot becomes disgruntled......like mine...
on December 30, 2015
A good little set for little helpers. My 18-month-old son loves to help "fix" things with Dad and Grandpa so this set is perfect. The plastic on the screwdriver and saw are is quite flexible so they can't do much damage. The drill makes a noise when the trigger is pulled but is not an electronic sound so it only makes the noise once per trigger pull, I am very happy about that. My son loves this set and I think he will enjoy it for quite a while.
review image review image
on June 22, 2015
I got this toy tool set for my 15 month old son. My husband does a lot of DIY projects and he likes following daddy around. I got these for him so he'd leave his father's (not toddler friendly) tools alone.

The drill's button will move if you "pull the trigger" -- it makes a whirling noise. It's a little too hard for my son's little hands still. The screw driver end is safe (I was worried about sharpness).

I am overall happy with this tool set. However, today my son dropped the screwdriver on the floor and it came apart in two pieces. My husband thinks he can put it back together with some glue. I may return the set if the warranty or return policy hasn't expired.
on July 9, 2013
This is an absolutely adorable little tool set. My daughter loves to go around and "fix" things pretending she has tools, so this was quite the happy surprise gift for her. The colors are great and the tools themselves are made of soft plastic that won't cause damage when the child inevitably bangs on the walls and furniture. The tool box is great for little people to carry around their stash. There was only one issue...as soon as the button on the drill was pushed, it broke. the drill is still in tact, but now it has this annoying rattling sound inside where the plastic popped off. As for this seller, the product arrived on time and as expected.
on February 26, 2015
Purchased as an xmas gift for my toddler, and the hammer broke within a month. The other tools are holding up ok, but the hammer was the favorite (and got the most use). My 2 year old and 7 year old both play with this extensively and both girls were disappointed at losing the hammer.
on March 22, 2016
We purchased this tool set to be a softer alternative to the hard plastic set our toddler was hammering things with. The set is soft, but not soft enough to alleviate concern about damage, and are too large and cludgy for put-it-together toys. We thought the drill would be a captivating piece, but our little man has largely ignored the entire set.
on May 27, 2014
This toolbox & tool set are perfect for the toddlers & twos in your life who want to be like Mom or Dad & help fix things. The set is sturdy & a good size for small hands; not too big but not tiny either. Everything is safe. With a new baby coming into the family, I wanted tools that would be safe in the hands of a two year old with an infant in the home. No batteries are needed. The drill makes a clicking sound. The rubber is soft but sturdy on all the pieces. The tools & toolbox are durable & not easily broken. I high recommend this toolset.
Here is an update. We have now had the set for a year. Big brother is now three years old and he still plays with the tools. New baby is now chunky 11 month old toddler. He loves to chew on the tools and play with them. I am surprised at the reviews saying the tools and or the tool box breaks. There were very few reviews when I bought the set. I am glassware may not have purchased after reading those reviews. This set is the best I have seen for toddlers and twos. And we have had no problems at all. Nothing has broken and we gave had this set 15 months now. A great purchase.