4.0 out of 5 stars Just as described
I received this watch band last week and replaced now rotate it between other bands on my Timex Weekender and Citizen Eco-drive. Looks great, same saddle color as in the picture. Not a dark leather like the other reviewer. The band is thin, so I don't think it'll last too long, but so far so good.

+4 stars for the look and compliments I've gotten on the...
Published on September 30, 2012 by Hau

1.0 out of 5 stars pretty cheap
The product is pretty cheap but I guess you get what you pay for. I was not expecting the inside of the strap to be felt instead of leather. I will take this as a loss and buy another one elsewhere.
Published 20 months ago by Brandon Oliver

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars pretty cheap, February 7, 2013
This review is from: 20mm Saddle Leather Nato Ballistic Military Watch Band Strap G-10 Fits All Timex Weekender Watches!!! (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, September 30, 2012

+4 stars for the look and compliments I've gotten on the band, -1 for the thinness.

Shipping was quick too.

1.0 out of 5 stars This item is not listed correctly, November 7, 2012
This item is NOT a watch strap, it's some kind of perfume roll-on. The webpage here has listed it incorrectly, if you order this watch strap pictured above you will receive a vial of orange scented perfume stuff. Still waiting to hear about how I'm going to be refunded, but for the time being DO NOT order this product. It is listed incorrectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, May 28, 2013
The band is thin, so I don't think it'll last too long.....but so far so good. I was not expecting the inside of the strap to be felt instead of leather

2.0 out of 5 stars It's what it described, but not what's expected, May 19, 2014
I'm giving this product two stars because though it was what the description described, it's not what I expected. The leather is cheap and flimsy and the metal rings normally used to hold excess watch band have two issues. 1. They don't actually keep the band from flapping around and 2. The band is ridiculously long. I don't recommend purchasing this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love my Timex Weekenders but the zulu band they come ..., October 23, 2014
C. S. Moore (Duncan, OK United States) - See all my reviews
I love my Timex Weekenders but the zulu band they come with is just too short for me. The only problem I have with them is that they are actually too long for me. I'm only used to that happening with pants and shirt sleeves. The fact that some extra material pokes out because it went though both rings and had some extra still works for me better than material sticking out because the band can't quite reach the second ring. Quality wise the leather scratches easily and is already starting to wrinkle a little but since its actual leather and not some bonded junk nothing is separating. I think once the wear starts evening out a little it will actually make the band look nice and weathered.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin, but great., May 19, 2014
This watch band is a bit long and I cut it down. It's also a little lighter in color. I really like it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great color and width., May 4, 2014
Lorin Glenn (JACKSONVILLE, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This watchband is just a little to flimsy for my taste and it was so long I had to cut some off. I do use it since I like the color.

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit too long, March 16, 2014
A. Kemp (Houston, Tx) - See all my reviews
This works fine, but it's quite a bit longer than the original band that came with the weekender watch. Tail sticks way past the second metal catcher.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit large, December 30, 2013
Love the color and loops. The band is well made and fits the watch perfectly. Very large -- had to snip off the end as there is not really a loop in a good place to tuck in the end.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›