Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 14, 2011
I have had an iPad since April, 2010, and while i really like my iPad I have been on a quest to find the "killer" case for it to replace the standard Apple case. Unfortunately, this one isn't it. First of all, it seems a little cheap and cheesy. Next, it's very heavy and clumsy, almost doubling the weight of the iPad. At that point you almost might as well have a laptop. Functionality of the keyboard is still too limited for the iPad. I don't blame them so much for this, as this keyboard is really no worse in that regard than any others that I have seen, including Apple's own. Apple, here's a hint: It would be nice to be able to open some of the core apps, like mail, etc. with a function or hot key. Perhaps mappable key combinations.

My biggest complaint comes toward this seller. No refunds for non-defective items? How in the world can a company that sells on the internet operate that way? They're selling a technology product that I have never touched or seen, and they expect me to risk $60 on the usability of it? Absurd. Please do not reward bad behavior by purchasing anything from this sleazy company. And Amazon is not blameless here. As the world's largest online retailer they have the ability and the responsibility to force those companies that utilize their portal to be customer friendly, and not predatory. I will think long and hard before renewing my Prime account next time. This is from someone whose Prime account has largely been responsible for well over 100 orders from Amazon the last two years.
1010 comments|253 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2011
I received this item not working and the package was damaged. I have been trying to get in touch with the company and they are not responsing. I want a refund for this item which I am not getting any response from the company UnitedIntegral or Amazon. I am very unhappy with this transaction and may never order from Amazon again since they are not pursueing this problem.
11 comment|123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 22, 2011
First off I have to say I really needed a new case for my Ipad. And seeing as how this one was rather inexpensive, I decided on it. Bad idea! The picture above is something other than what I received and the item and keyboard is cheap looking. Definitely going to return it!
on September 25, 2012
i have to say that the reviews on this product really had me thrown. i actually went to the extent of cancelling my order. I then decided to reorder the product because something told me to go with my first instinct and i can assure you, i am quite pleased with my decision. My package came in a timely manner, it was exactly what the picture said it would be, it came with instructions (which apparently a lot of other customers packages did not), i had NO PROBLEM connecting my ipad via bluetooth, and though it says this is for an iPad2 i had no issues fitting my ipad into its respective pocket which was another complaint some had.. and lastly, a lot of people complained about the buttons stating that they had to MASH them because they werent like an actual keyboard.. i hardly have to hit the keys. if anything, they are a bit oversensative. i have been typing on this keyboard for no more than 20 minutes and it feels incredibly natural. i love this case/keyboard and i recommend it to whomever is looking for a good quality keyboard case at an affordable price! no complaints here.. well there is one complaint.. the horrible reviews some have given this quite delightful item!! PS if youre used to mac shortcut keys, this keyboard will feel quite natural for you. it has all of the same key components that the macbook pro offers

ps i did this review with the keyboard with no problems.
on October 9, 2012
The product works great! I don't understand the negative reviews here... YES the keys are not like a normal computer which is actually great because they don't make noise when you type while in bed (and thus your wife can sleep soundly); YES I also don't use the keyboard all the time, in fact most of the time I have it turned off and then it easily flips to the other side and goes back to normal iPad use but SO WHAT. I just wanted the keyboard for when I was really working on something (mainly writing).

Also, I have tried other budget models and the pairing is usually more cumbersome. When you get it just let the thing charge until the light goes off indicating it is complete and then set the ipad to discoverable, turn it on and click connect. Once it's paired the ipad will automatically recognize it when it is switched on. One small negative is that when it is closed it sometimes leaves a key impression on the screen but it comes off very easily. If this product cost 60$ it would still be worth it but I would only give it 4 starts. Other tiny negative is that the tab key on some apps like Documents to Go doesn't just tab but thinks you are trying to indent the whole following paragraph (although I'm not sure if all keyboards would be treated the same way).
on February 10, 2012
I know it takes a least 3 or maybe a week before you recieve an email rating your transaction on a purchase. I just could'nt wait to post my items review. I have read other post, AFTER I recieved my item. I'm really glad I read other post after, It might have descuraged me from ordering this item. Over all this key board this is the GREATEST thing that I have purchased for my daughters. The keyboard ipad installation was a breeze ever so easy. It's GREAT I can only say AWSUM. It has worked so well for college classes, it beats caring a laptop. To purchase a keyboard, a stand, & a cover, I really got my moneys worth for this 3 in 1 item. THANKS again & delivery I just order this on Wednesday I got my item on Friday it took 2 days. GREAT JOB......I'm really sorry this did not work for others. My daughters love it.
77 comments|43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2013
This is a great product for a 1st generation IPad. Easy to install, fits the pad nicely, works great and looks great as well. If you are tired of using a stylus or your finger to type, this is a must have. Great for taking notes and using the keyboard.
on December 30, 2011
I purchased this for an Ipad 3G First Generation. Then was skeptical if it would work since the box said for Ipad2.
Proceeded to sync it to my Ipad and it works just fine. Only wish it came with a manual to learn the shortcut keys.
on September 11, 2012
I bought this keyboard for my first generation iPad which I have passed down my 16 year old son. He loves it. he takes it to school to do notes, which has really helped his grades. The case / keyboard folds up into a nice fit. It is real leather, which is nice, but also a little bulky. It also stands up well in its stand. Many complaint is that it looks like it was a ipad 2 mistake, for it fits the ipad one, but has camera holes. For the price it was great... but would feel much different if I paid more for it. The keyboard is a rubbery type that does not damage the screen when pressed against it.
on November 13, 2011
This case looks nice but the keyboard itself does not operate well. It has trouble connecting and staying connected to the iPad. The instructions are poorly translated into broken english. I tore it out out the case and trashed it. I kept and still use the case. Try something else.