5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent slim wallet
I carry my wallet in my front pocket and don't like bulky wallets. This works perfectly. I can hold several folded bills in the pocket and 5 or 6 credit cards. The plastic window is perfect for a drivers license.
Published 14 months ago by AfrikanFrog

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected!
I ordered this card holder because of excellent reviews. However, I was disappointed when I first saw it: not good learher material and had small defects inside. Clearly, you can' t only rely on few reviews to buy something...
Published 15 months ago by dewen yang

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, October 31, 2013
This review is from: 100% Leather Business Card Holder Black #96-70 (Office Product)
The quality of this product is great...however it only holds maybe 10 business cards-if you squish them in...you're better off to just stick the business cards in your wallet.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy, August 27, 2013
It was too small to hold my business and the leather came torn. I would not recommend this card holder. I've resorted to using my wallet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, June 18, 2013
My business cards did not fit at all into this case. I chose to return it immediately for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent slim wallet, June 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressive!!, June 15, 2013
Johnson (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
I bought this because I'm in need of changing out my business card wallet.. The old one was a $4.99 Rolodex Business card wallet, it was a bit smaller in size, and wasn't as tall as this one to keep my money in it, as soon as I received this business card wallet, I immediately switched out and threw away the old one!! So glad that I found this one!! I even bought an extra one for future.. Hahaha...

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected!, May 13, 2013
dewen yang (MADISON, CT, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 12, 2012
Item arrived quickly and was perfect as a business card holder. Extra pockets could be used for money, credit cards, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, June 27, 2014
I really like this expandable business card holder. I am using it for a wallet. It has plenty of compartments and space.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this to a friend., June 16, 2014
The card holder holds many cards and is not noticeable in my back pocket. Hopefully this holder will last longer than the plastic one I used before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could Be A Bit Wider, June 14, 2014
I bought this to contain extra plastic cards and business cards. They do fit, but just barely. If it were just a little wider it would help. However, the quality is good and the design is functional. I am using it and I like it. I may have stuffed more cards in it than it is meant to contain.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›