Leather Carrying Case Cover/Folio With Built-in Stand for Apple iPad 3G tablet / Wifi model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (BLACK)
|Price:||$12.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 13 setting adjustable stand that holds iPad at an ideal angle for watching videos and slideshows
- Professionally Designed Case Holds Apple iPad Perfectly on all sides. No cheap, unreliable straps.
- Perfect for Carrying to Work or Traveling
- Secure flap to ensure ipad is safe when loaded into the pouch
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Well if you said something of that sort when purchasing this item, you will be rather upset with the outcome due to your ridiculous standards, although If you are like the rest of the world and can afford to lose some quality for a great price then this is the case for you.
Lets break this down...
1) Case fits Ipad ..nice start!
2) Case protects Ipad
3) Case performs well as stand..(as long as you live a consistent landscape lifestyle you will be happy.)
4) Crazy cheap! I am pretty sure I bought this with money I got from returning the beer cans from my "I can't believe I got an Ipad" party.
1) Cost was cheap, so obviously the materials that go into it are...you guessed it, cheap. Fake leather (I guess the price of raising, killing, skinning, and tanning animals isn't what it used to be), stitching is pulling out already (two days owned, but they never said you can't chew on it in the fine print!!).
2) Cutout for screen is off by a smidge, probably one of those measure once, cut twice deals, just needs to be a bit bigger next time.
3) Pockets? It seems the pockets on the inner cover are for some sort of memory card...can someone tell me where to buy an Ipad with expandable memory so that I can fill these pockets? Although there is a pocket for my credit card which I always seem to need when I am in the app store so good call on that one. Next time give me a stylus and screen wipe pocket.
Final thoughts- Buy it! If you just need a case to keep your Ipad in one piece then this is right for you. If you stand 10 feet from people at all times you may even be able to make them believe your case cost as much as $12.
I like the snazzy color, and it's already been on numerous flights with me, holding up the Ipad for viewing very nicely, thank you.
If you have an iPad realize that the screen is like the iPhone and very sensitive to external light from the sun, windows, or light bulbs. Adjusting the angle slightly takes care of the problem, but the iPad surface is metal that is virtually frictionless (i.e. it slides all over the place if you try to prop it up for better viewing). In my opinion you want a case that allows you to use the device while still in the case.
If you are going to use this in an airplane, breakfast table, etc. you need a cover that allows you to adjust the viewing angle. This case allows you to stand the device upright vertically and horizontally. The fit of the case is OK, but not quite snug enough. The edges of the case are a little too big and cover a VERY small part of the screen. All the buttons/charging port are available when in the case.
I didn't notice any strange smells as mentioned by other reviewers.
The case looks nice, but it's the thinnest leather (or faux leather) you have ever seen in your life. However, I didn't spend $50 so I am satisfied.
If you plan to watch a lot of video, this is a good case for the $.
If you are fine spending $50 for a case then buy something that is better quality and fit.
Additionally, the case blocks the iPad's ambient light sensor located in the center bezel above the iPad's display (the sensor is on top when the primary iPad button is on bottom). Consequently, the iPad's display will be perpetually dim despite external lighting conditions. Cutting a hole in the case to expose the light sensor will result in another unsightly modification.
Despite reviews for this case claiming otherwise, there is no snap to secure the iPad within the case when the folio is open. Consequently, the iPad easily slips out of the case in this condition if care is not exercised. Even when the folio is closed, the iPad will slip out of the case if the snap strap is not secured well, so do not forget to refasten it every time you close the folio. Oddly, the case has a magnetic clasp to hold the folio shut, so the snap strap would have been put to better use holding the iPad in place rather than holding the folio closed.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really like this product. it make me happy to use this. this product have a good quality. i used to buy many item have the same t\like that but your is good. Read morePublished 27 days ago by ANH HO
Great product! Extremely durable and well worth the purchase!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I liked the leather look and feel of this case, also the stand capability but it doesn't have the opening for the camera and it is open on one side so your IPad can fall out very... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Isabel Rivas