Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on July 17, 2012
The item is very well made and has a high quality feedback keyboard. Thought it did not work with my Pandigital SuperNova 8" Tablet. The keyboard worked fine plugged into a desktop and laptop computer but regardless of the adapter I used, no response with the SuperNova. Then a friend came over and brought his female USB to male mini USB adapter and played around and after using the arrow keys, the keyboard started working! We retested several times and success, it still works. I would recommend that the vendor include the adapter which only costs a fraction of a dollar. Would result in more sales. Thanks
99 comments|72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2012
I purchased this keyboard for my Nextbook Permium 8 inch tablet. It works! However, it didn't come with the adapter that I needeed. The good thing is that I was able to purchase it via amazon for less than a dollar. I purchased a male to mini USB cable so that could connect my key board. Also I went into my settings and selected/ checked the USB host mode of operation...that's it! My keyboard worked right way; I am so pleased. The keyboard layout is a little different, but it is easy to get use to. As a matter of fact, I typed this review on my keyboard. Of course small fingers are a plus, but I think that it is large enough to work for most adults. As for the quality to this product....well, it seems to be nice and sturdy. I only wish that the cable that connects the keyboard to the tablet was detachable and that the case included a pocket to store it in. With this minor improvement, I would give this this tablet a 5 star rating. Okay, I almost forgot , the keyboard does have a slightly different layout. But hey guys I only paid $10.45 for it; so this was a purchase that exceeds its physical value. I saw another tablet on Amazon that looks identical to this one for about half the price; so look around before you buy this one. Also I saw another keyboard/case for twice the price with adapters so just weigh your options carefully Additionally, remember that this tablet is inteneded to be a match for the AVERAGE 8 inch tablet so that means that this kyboard/case combo may not fit your tablet perfectly. That's about all I can think of...Good luck!
22 comments|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2013
I have a nextbook se8 and I purchased this carrying case and I absolutely love it! You can't beat the price for the quality you get. I purchased a micro male to female usb on the go cable and they keyboard worked right off the bat. Hope this review helps others.
on July 28, 2012
I was skeptical that this case would be of very good quality when I purchased it for such a low price. Wow! Was I wrong! It looks like it would cost many times what I paid if I had purchased it at a store, and it fits my Coby Kyros Tablet perfectly! Much easier to use than the onscreen keyboard on tablets; this is like a mini laptop! Really cool! I am going to like having a protective case that is more substantial than the little covering that my tablet came with as well. Very happy with this product!
on July 5, 2012
I bought this for my daughter Kyros MID 8042. I have seen similiar in store for $50. Awesome product! She uses it everyday.
on July 11, 2013
It did not work for my 8" tablet, only good as a case very unhappy with this product, I needed a micro USB, I get the adopters but it will not work. Be careful what you order make sure it's what you need. I didn't now I'm stuck with junk.
on August 9, 2013
With an 8 inch tablet, my fingers are just too clumsy to do anything more than basic login functions using the onscreen keyboard, and at times, even that is a challenge.

When I know I am going to be involved in activities that require any significant amount of keyboard input, I slip my Nextbook Premium8HD into this case, connect it to the USB port, and it works flawlessly.

I'm not sure if the vendor has changed things since some of these reviews were posted, but mine came with both the mini-USB adapter cable, and the micro-USB adapter cable. I had ordered a right angle micro-USB adapter cable, thinking this case did not come with an adapter, and that I would need one, and I'm glad I did, since it does make the fitting of the cable to the tablet a little more streamlined than the vendor supplied straight cable adapter.

I was also pleased to find a free stylus included with my order as well.

I've already told other users of 8 inch tablets about this case, and have even suggested the 10 inch version for some others, based solely on how nice this one is. And the price is 1/4 to 1/2 the price of similar case/keyboard combinations out there.

Yes, the tablet can slip out of the ends if you are not careful, but this can be easily fixed by adding a small piece of velcro 'loop' to the back of the tablet, which will fasten itself to the felt backing.

The only downside I can think of, and it's a problem with ANY case, is that since my tablet's speakers are on the back side, using it in the case does tend to significantly mute the sound. Since I typically use earbuds or headphones, this is not that big of a problem for me. Others may feel differently.
on July 19, 2013
Purchase this product opened it and it was coming apart and the back space button was missing....had to pay to get it shipped back. The seller was so helpful in getting everything taken care of. I would order from this seller again....
on January 21, 2014
I got this for an older refurbished Pandigital Supernova tablet that my daughter gave to me when she got her new Samsung Galaxy tablet. I've used the Sanoxy case with the Super nova tablet for 5 months now since ordering it from Amazon. I must say that the quality of the carrying case that I received was more than expected. It is lightly padded and covered in what they call PU leather. It looks and feels like a soft vinyl to me. I have not experienced some of the problems other reviewers have; such as the case falling apart, keyboard not working, or their tablet is to small or to big and doesn't fit. Before I made the purchase through Amazon I measured my Pandigital tablet. It measures 8.25 x 6 inches, and is approximately 3/8th of an inch thick. The case holds this tablet securely in place with 3 "L" shaped latches. The top latch adjusts up and down by an internal elastic strip. These latches also give the tablet screen clearance off the keyboard so as not to harm the screen when the case is closed. The keyboard is flat and flush to the bottom half of the case. The case closes by a magnetic latch on the front of the cover. The magnetic latch is adequate at best, but does hold the case closed. All of my keyboard keys work. It's so nice to use a keyboard and not smudge up the tablets screen. My case came with both the USB A Female to Mini USB B 5 and micro 5 pin male adapter cables, and some kind of scrolling pen that doesn't work on my tablet. I needed the Mini 5 pin for the Supernova. I wish I had bought the right angle version of this cable because the straight USB cable hangs off the tablet and can cause problems with the long flimsy cable that connect to the keyboard. Every so often I have to unplug then plug the USB cable back into the tablet to get the keyboard to work. Other than that I like the carrying case. It does what I wanted it to do and it didn't cost that much. Hope this helped.
on November 3, 2013
Although the case was in good shape, and the keyboard appeared to be good, it did not fit my Dell Venue 8 Pro. I ordered this case at the same time I purchase my computer, so I did not know that the Dell Venue was a different aspect ratio than the typical 8 inch tablet. The case looks good, but my computer was an inch away from the top clip to hold it in the case.

Also, it required an adapter to work, which did not get here yet. I will be returning my case.