5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Stylish Product, Worth Every Penny
Published 6 months ago by Jen

1.0 out of 5 stars Chinese Crap
Absolutely horrible, as soon as the return is up the backpack literally starts falling apart. I've had 4 stitches come undone- two straps came off, zippers work horribly, and the buckle doesn't work anymore. Spend a bit more and buy American- I still have my Dakine backpack from highschool(over 10 years old) that has less wrong with it...
Published 16 days ago by MrBrock

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Stylish Product, Worth Every Penny, May 20, 2014
I bought this backpack after scouring the internet for a book bag that would fit exactly what I needed it for. I'm a college student with a lot of heavy material to carry with me on a daily basis. However, I also wanted something that was stylish - that would match my wardrobe to a certain extent and that I could feel proud and confident to walk around with. Needless to say, this bag met every one of my needs and my expectations. The backpack is so incredibly roomy without looking like I'm carrying a HUGE load on my back. The straps are thick and sturdy so that weight of my books is distributed evenly and with a nice cushion. There is space for every single item I need whether it be my compact mirror and change purse, my contact case, my heavy and numerous books, or important or delicate electronics. It also looks wonderful. It's stylish and the color scheme matches just about everything I'd wear on any given day. People notice it and compliment me on it all the time! I've carried everything I need in it for an entire semester and it doesn't show any signs of wear. The quality of the material (canvas and leather, mostly) and the style, comfort and function it provides makes it reliable and loveable, which to me, makes it worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lil bag with a lot to offer!, March 11, 2014
When I first received the bag in the mail, I thought, oh my God, I ordered a child's backpack. The backpack seemed a bit small at first, but after transferring all my books and junk from my other backpack, it turned out to be one awesome lil bag. It has many zippered compartments and is a perfect size. The quality is top notch and it has real leather straps........I wouldn't think twice in buying another one....but of course in a different color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sturdy backpack…near as we can tell, June 10, 2014
Everything looks great on this pack. The real test will come at school time. It's worth noting that the space for a laptop is small. I think a 13inch would fit, definitely a tablet. Beyond that I'm not sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pack, February 20, 2014
Great back pack for the money. I have a huge laptop which won't fit into the laptop sleeve, but I didn't buy it for my laptop. Loads of pockets. Zippers could run a little smoother but they seem like the type that will with time and use. I would have paid $70-80 for this pack, had I seen it in a store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Trek/Travel bag, April 8, 2014
We travel a lot and end up on short excursion treks and in need of water bottles, umbrella's, guide books, etc.
I always ended up stuffing my purse to the point of exploding, and my husband REALLY didn't like the idea of carrying a bag . . he even thought most of the backpacks look too much like school bags.
So . . . when I found this on Amazon and showed it to him, he loved it.
We took it on a 3+ week trip to Australia and New Zealand, This backpack came in so handy, and my purse was much the better for it.
PERFECT for what we needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a gift for a friend., January 3, 2014
Saundra L. Kemp (Nashville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
He seems pleased with this item. It's well constructed and heavy duty so it should last, even with his rough use! Shipping was NOT on time! It was supposed to be delivered in 2 days and it took 2 weeks! That is my only issue with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Bag - Small Laptop Sleeve, July 18, 2014
Very nice bag. Smaller than most backpacks, but still able to carry a decent amount of gear. As others have said before, the laptop sleeve is smaller as well. I have a Macbook Air, and the elastic securing strap has to stretch as far as possible in order to attach to the velcro.

But still - I love the bag and I believe it will last a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars good knapsack, May 17, 2014
It is a little small but I'd prefer that over a backpack that too big. Just flew with it and it fits under the seats perfectly. Plan to go hiking with it soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backpack, May 25, 2014
Not sure why other people's packs are falling apart, but I've had mine for a few months and its super sturdy. It holds a ton of things without looking too bulky and can also hold nothing without looking flat and floppy. Lots of pockets, thick material. If mine starts to fall apart, it looks like it would be easy to fix - if you're moderately good with a needle and thread you'd have no problem. I'm a college student so this backpack holds a lot of things and gets abused, but its a good sport and still looks nearly new. Highly recommended for students, even camping trips/travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars AwEsOmE!!, July 14, 2014
An excellent product, fits all my needs, superb construction, would buy again, worth the money and more than 5 stars