Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
Yes to both questions
May 30, 2014 by Kenneth Clunis
votes
canon t3 Jun 2, 2013
Yes, it will fit the Canon t3.
Jun 3, 2013 by Frauke Rosenthal
votes
Yes.. But it really shouldn't be in the way of any mechanical functions.. Depending on how tight you have it adjusted it may or may not restrict your movement to be able to use certain buttons on the side you have it mounted on
Jun 4, 2014 by David Rivette
votes
If your camera fits into standard tripod then this will work for you as it has same mount.
Aug 27, 2013 by Suraj Ranjan
votes
Use this on my Canon 5d111..unable to help with Nikon equipment..
May 19, 2014 by John Tamburri
votes
Hi Pam. This didn't work for me on a Nikon 520. The grip didn't allow me to do the things with my right hand that the camera needed. Since all cameras are different, you might give this a try and return it if it doesn't fit your needs. That's what I did.
May 3, 2014 by Jon Willis
votes
Can use Canon eos m Oct 31, 2013
don't know, I have only Nikon. This seems to be universal and could fit most DSLR's as long as it has the TRIPOD conntion point.
Oct 31, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Not sure if the strap is long enough, but it should still fit, BUT on my 7D with the battery grip, using the strap eyelet on the grip, the strap will potentially cover the shutter button on the grip. I have the same interest, so I may get one of these and try it to see.
May 11, 2013 by MDG Graphix
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers