Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
It expands a good amount. I don't think you'll have a problem fitting lunch in that area but, if other areas of the bag (like the back pouch) are really full, it'll limit how much the center expands. In general, I hold a ton of stuff in all areas at a given time but I'm not picky about how it looks when it's stuffed full.
Dec 4, 2014 by Rpaddict
votes
Absolutely, I have an old bulky laptop and I was able to carry a huge text book. In a few years once this bag starts looking bad, I will be buying the same one again. And no, I don't work for advertising haha.
11 days ago by Eugene
votes
Made in China. But i'm still happy with it.
Jun 19, 2015 by Marko
votes
I purchased this as a gift for my son & he loves it. It can hold his laptop, art supplies & other various items. He takes it everywhere and so far has had no issues.
Apr 5, 2015 by Miss B
votes
I gave this to my daughter's boyfriend as a gift. He loves it. It is a perfect size for a briefcase but can hold much more than it may seem like including a laptop, files, books, a portfolio, etc. it is not a heavy case empty and, according to him, is comfortable to carry or use with the shoulder strap. Very durable and looks just as good with a suit and tie as with business casual and even with jeans.
Apr 5, 2015 by Jonna L. Holt
votes
This is a great briefcase. Very professional-looking, lots of space, extremely practical with good quality. You won't be disappointed for the price.
Apr 4, 2015 by Anthony Rivera
votes
It is decent sized, I put my laptop, tablet and some thinner books. Quality is poor. Clasps fell a part first time I used it. Company ignores all emails. Can't get them to replace or fix.
Apr 4, 2015 by Brad Armstrong
votes
Yes it does. Unfortunately it does not mention that in the description. And the bag has an aweful unbearable plasticky smell
Jul 10, 2014 by Leroy Fernandes
votes
is the leather soft? Jun 6, 2014
Not pliable.
Jun 6, 2014 by R. Williams
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers