5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Buy, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Black Leather MENS SIZING Combat Boots Gothic Steampunk Boots Hardware (Apparel)
Hey, just wanted to say that the boots I bought from your company are magnificent. I received them roughly eight hours ago, and They have already begun to break in. The workmanship put into these boots shows. I have checked very closely and there are no missed stitches like those of lesser quality make. Also, the fit is a little big, but a pair of thick socks makes it perfect. The zippers are very heavy duty, and blend well with the overall look of the boot because they match the buckles in color. They can be a bear to zipper at first, but i rubbed some metal lubricant on them for a few seconds and they glide easily now. Overall, If you can afford them I would highly recommend these boots. A Fantastic product at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars my grandson loves these boots, December 13, 2013
i gave them to my grandson early because i wanted to make sure they fit - HE WAS SO EXCITED and that is hard to do when they are 17!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome when it was $41, August 27, 2014
tengah (United States) - See all my reviews
It's a boot so it's not the most comfortable in the world. Gave me blisters, but looks very steampunk, so it's worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 29, 2014
C. Walters (Renton, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Not very comfortable. Hard to work zipper. So so buckles. Otherwise a sturdy boot that looks great.