Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HDE® Faux Leather Case Compatible with Apple® iPad 2TM
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 21, 2012
This is a very nice case for my IPAD. It can flip back and hold the IPAD upward for me to watch movies and to type on it. The only problem I have with this case is that the IPAD doesn't completely fit into it. It sticks out slightly despite saying it would fit. Otherwise, this product is very nice and very sturdy.
on February 6, 2013
I bought this case quite some time ago and just thought to come and review it. Happy to report it's holding up really great and I use it all the time. I rarely take my ipad out of it unless It's to put it in my docking station. Love the case and would buy more in the future!
on December 27, 2011
I thought I was getting a good deal, but the fit is really sorry. The active screen is not fully visible because the right side of the product was short changed, thus I can't get the iPad 2 all the way in. I have to force the pad over to get the power port visible, but then the right side buckles up. I will be looking for another cover...sorry I wasted my money on this cover.
on March 29, 2013
When I bought this case a year ago, it was pretty cheap compared to the iPad cases in stores. It served its purpose but was worn out really fast and I didn't use it much. I never left my house with my iPad so I figured the case would last longer. I bought a case from Sak on sale for $15 and its lasted over a year and I'm sure will last a coupe more. This case was a decent product but very temporary.
on January 19, 2012
wow i must say i wasnt expecting this. it said at my order list that it would come at Febuary 2 - 12. and now i recieved it. it works well and i love it. people who are considering buying this, go for it. like it says in the description, it is a must have for ipad 2 users. :))
on January 26, 2012
I have recommended this to all my friends with iPads. It offers a bit of protection and a really good looking leather case. And the price can not be beat, trust me, I looked everywhere. Most cases of this high of quality in leather are priced around $40-$50.
on August 7, 2011
I took my Ipad, in this case, to an Ipad "course" at an Apple store, where several other users were using the popular magnetic cover offered by Apple, and everyone was envious of how my Ipad could stand up using this case, and asked where I got it!
on February 4, 2012
please dont buy any more from amazon .com product quality was totali bed i just dump this products , what a repoff , if you have extra money then buy from amazon . sorry to say this but i will buy from regular store so you can see the products . camera hole is not match , when you try to stand up it not stand , workmen ship was poor .look of item in the picture is ok but when i got it was bed .
on January 4, 2012
The case I received just in time for a Christmas present wasn't an iPad case even thought it has a sticker right on that indicates it's for iPad! The case I received was about half it's size. This must be for a kindle or something! That ruined my Christmas present to the in-laws.
on April 12, 2011
One of the best leather case so far I have seen. Synthetic leather is more resilient to weather and jet black color gives it elite looks that an iPad user should expect. Adjustable stand is a real plus viewing videos at any place even on uneven surface. and case can stand vertically as well and I can access all functions (camera, speaker) with case closed. I would definitely recommend it.
Hope this helps.