5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely the best case for reading glasses
I had cataract surgery and only needed reading glasses for up close work and this was the perfect storage box/case for allowing me the have a selection of fun colored reading glasses to choose from and always to know where they all are.
Published 15 months ago by Brenda Bryant

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit small
I ordered this to hold my Active 3-D glasses. Its OK, velvet lined and all, but its a bit to small. Glasses don't fit well in the slots.
Published 10 months ago by Harley Toberman

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely the best case for reading glasses, September 9, 2013
This review is from: Black Faux Leather Storage Box Holds 8 Regular Size Glasses or Watches (Eyewear)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely box for my glasses, August 28, 2013
the Black leather storage boxes holds my eight regular glasses nicely. It is not too big or cumbersome, fits nicely on my little "nook" table and the magnetic opening is still working nicely after several months of use.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit small, February 13, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUT EXPENSIVE, June 23, 2014
GOOD BUT EXPENSIVE AND NOT WORTH THE MONEY ($ 31)

it is really expensive and it does not worth the price i paid for

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, March 4, 2014
LaL (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
I really love this sunglass case. I was worried when I purchased it that it might look cheap - red velvet can be questionable. It is beautiful and the red interior against the black is what makes it. I purchased it as a gift and I waited to wrap it because I enjoyed looking at it so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grat storage box., November 20, 2013
I bought this box to store my AR sunglasses in. It is sturdy and helps keep the lenses scratch free.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool case, October 30, 2013
Nice I like the bright red color on the inside. the case itself is classy and cool. going to get it monagramed. nice xmas gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case!, November 23, 2014
MzMack (Clinton, MD) - See all my reviews
Nice case, but does not fit all sizes of sunglasses.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, but could be in harder, August 19, 2014
Its Ok, nice, but could be in harder materials

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 27, 2014
This is really nice for my sunglasses