Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on May 31, 2013
I like the material, it actually looks like real leather, it closes well and hold the tablet in place. Whats great is that it was actually delivered long before the delivery time given.
on January 3, 2014
Doesn't hold tablet in just doesn't work right. Very dissapointed. Doesn't look at all like leather. Doesn't even fit 9 inch tablet. Will not use went and bought another one
on February 9, 2014
Very poor quality! The tabs fell out and had to be super glued within the first few days of use.
on February 14, 2014
I initially gave this item 5 stars but after 2 days, it's broken. One clip that holds the tablet came completely off from the stitched case. It's not worth the $10 I spent but I guess you live and learn.

Sue Goodwin
on April 8, 2013
It is perfect for 9 inch but the clasp doesn't completely close for some reason. It is somewhat cheap looking the way it holds the tablet.
on April 2, 2014
I like the way it easily sets up on a workable angle.
The design is very well suited for entry and app use.
on August 18, 2014
This is a wonderful Tablet Cover!! It is exactly what I wanted and fits my 9" Nobis Tablet beautifully. I love that you can just slide the Tablet in and out from the side. The small strap on the side holds the Tablet in and allows you to easily access all of the ports without having to work around clips. The clips are strong and the bottom one slides down for easy functionality of the Tablet. Also, I love the neat way it is designed with the felt stand and velcro for positioning the tablet any way you want. It meets every need for a Tablet cover. And, I love the look of leather and the magnetic fastener. I would recommend it for everyone with this size of Tablet. It is so great to carry around easily or put in your purse. I've had it 4 days and have used it almost constantly.
on June 27, 2014
The tabs that holds the tablet in place, one by one, the glue that holds everything in place, failed rendering the case unsusable until I duck taped it up. Fortunately the taped was peace signs and 60's art deco. It's very cheap kooking. Of course that's my opinion I could be wrong.

##
was expired

expired. My husband put a hold on the batch of it. It was a matter of negligence that could have caused many of our service men and women to killed. The reason I am telling you all this is, while one is a tablet and the other was a failure of glue holding radar enclosures together, the importance of making sure the product does not fail so we the consumers can once again trust in our American companies instead of settling for "made in China".
on May 18, 2014
I gave it a one star do to the fact i've only had it less then a month and its already broke. The table it held in place be brackets but they slide in and out. There are 5 brackets to old it in place but it doesnt and the brackets arent secure so the table slides around and the brackets fall out. I wish i would have known thats how this case was designed i would have never bought it. I think a strap would hold the table in place better. It was truely a waste of money do to the fact i have to buy another case that will keep my table from falling out and getting broke.
on January 7, 2015
This cover is better than some of the other reviewers made it out to be. Yes, the clips needed a little bending to fit the tablet I have. The clasp could use a bit stronger magnet and yes, if you don't hold it right, the tablet can slip out. These are all problems I have had more or less with other cases though. I used a lighter to burn off the thread hanging out of the stitching so it would not unravel. Would I buy one again? Yes! The price was certainly right and it does work.