Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Leather Vertical Pouch Case w/ Swivel Belt Clip (OEM) for BlackBerry Bold 9650 (Black)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 9, 2011
The BlackBerry Tour (and other BB's) sense the magnet in the closure, so it turns the screen off when in the case, and locks the keyboard. Other cases won't do this, so you are more likely to need the "lock" button on the top of the phone. In a nutshell, this case significantly improves the user experience with BlackBerry. (The BlackBerry Tour itself is a different matter.)
on March 8, 2013
This holster is reliable and has good construction. The magnetic clasp is just strong enough. The plastic clip has a good hook and reliably attaches to my belt. It swivels for both vertical and horizontal positions. I use it with an iPhone in a case that measures 116x61x13. The phone is a few mm too long which causes the magnetic closure to not match perfectly. This weakens the clasp, but it is still OK. The magnetic clasp would work fine for the Blackberry this was designed for. The fit of the phone in the holster is just right - snug, but easy to get in and out. As a result, I have no concerns about it falling out. The top strap is not quite full width, which is good because I can touch the top button to silence the phone without opening the strap. The low cost plus free shipping make this a great buy.
on October 21, 2011
Purchased this case to replace the one I lost. It's exactly what I expected. I mean there's not much to it really. The stitching is clean and it has all the right blackberry logos.
on October 4, 2011
Does exactly what it promises-good quality materials, belt clip that will not come loose (confirmed while running for a plane) and a solid magnetic closure. Highly recommended.
on April 29, 2014
The price is right for this well made Blackberry holster. I like the magnetic closure which does not rely on a snap or anything other than the magnet itself. It is well made, the belt clip is secure (although it works better on a wider belt), and the the value for the dollar is excellent.
on April 29, 2014
LOVE THIS CASE. IT IS VERY DURABLE AND IS AN EXCELLENT PROTECTIVE UNIT. THE PRODUCT WAS RECEIVED ON TIME AND BRAND NEW. IT CARRIES A SWIVEL UNIT THAT CLIPS ON TO THE BELT WHICH ENABLES ONE TO MOVE ABOUT WITH PHONE HANDS -FREE WITH NO RISK OF LOOSING PHONE DUING PHYSICAL ACTIVITY.
on June 21, 2013
Bought this holster to replace the pocket-style holster I had been using since January. While I found it to be a good case, the all-around stitching of that design seems to have stressed the synthetic leather and it had already started separating from the edges.

So I was happy to find another holster with the same basic hardware (the internal magnet flap and the heavy-duty ratcheting clip) in a bi-fold and elastic style. It accomodates my phone nicely (even with the bulk of a protective shell) and provides much greater protection than just tossing it in your pocket. The clip is nice and sturdy and, so far, keeps the holster positioned as I place it. Though, as with all cases of this design, it does tend to make the case stick off of your body further than a more traditional spring clip - and you might get snagged now and then.

I can't speak to how well it works for an actual Bold, since I don't have one. But it seems a good choice for this general style of keyboard phone. My only quibble so far is that the shorter flap tends to get caught behind the phone sometimes when I put it back blind. But that's easy enough to correct.

All-in-all, a recommendation.
on July 19, 2015
I've had this case for a couple of months... maybe more... now, and I will report that it is doing its job as expected. It did fit my Blackberry Bold a bit tight from the beginning, but as time passes, the elastic is gradually loosening. I cannot complain. You should've seen the original case that came with the phone. I wore it out to the point where the faux leather began separating at the seams, and peeling away from the cloth material with which it was attached. Got my money's worth out of that case... nearly five years of "abuse!"
on October 5, 2012
I am using this with my CrackBerry Curve.
I also have a rubber cover on it from when I drop it.
It is a bit of a tight fit with the cover.
Case is made china, you get what you pay for.
I did compare to Cell Stores, exact same case, also made in China but at at cost of $29.99.
I waited till I had enough purchase to qualify for Free Shipping, paid less than $5 for the case.
I even tried Flea Markets etc to find one local for a reasonable price, no luck.
on October 15, 2013
This pouch also fits the Huawei 6150, their Balckberry Bold clone. However, since the Huawei is slightly slimmer, it is a little bit loose in the case, but if you close the flap that is really not an issue.

See 1 answered question