5.0 out of 5 stars First Impression: really good overall.
Published 7 months ago by Hamilton

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small to work properly
Very dissapointed. It looks like it is well made. But it is too small to be practical. It only holds 3 cards and you have to wedge them in so tight just to get them in the wallet that it's very difficult to get the cards out when you need them.
Published 2 months ago by Bear-dog

5.0 out of 5 stars First Impression: really good overall., May 24, 2014
As a disclaimer: I only just received this, I am not a wallet aficionado, nor am I a leather aficionado. However, what I got from Cento looks like a pretty good little piece of kit. I was looking for the slimmest profile wallet I could find and this one fit that brief pretty well. It's basically 1.5mm thick which is basically the thickness of two credit cards. Towards the top of the wallet, where the pockets overlap,it gets 2mm thick. On the other dimensions, its a little bigger around than it needed to be but if you plan on carrying more than 3 cards and a few bills like I do then you'll probably be thankful for the more generous dimensions. There is plenty of room for much more than what I currently have in it yet it holds the small amount of what I do have very securely.

The leather Saddleback wallets which are highly recommended for minimalist carriers would be more than twice as thick as this, harder to carry bills, and with only one pocket instead of 3. But, as for the construction: I have never heard of or touched saffiano leather before and I haven't used this enough to determine its durability compared to your standard full-grain leather leather wallets like Saddlebacks. Being as it is a heated and pressed leather, I am expecting it to hold up to usual wear and tear with ease.

For the leather aficionados, you might be just a little disappointed in the feel of this. The imprinted pattern offers good purchase for handling... but it doesn't quite have the same sublime tactile feel that a full grained leather wallet would. But if you're not really the tactile gear-fondler then that wouldn't be a problem in the least. I do wish that Cento offered one with a vertical orientation. I think that would make it a little easier to handle like the Saddleback sleeve wallet and similar designs... but then carrying cash would be a little bit bulkier and troublesome.

Overall, I'm very happy with it and delighted with its sizing and negligible wight in pocket. My only concern is how long this type of leather will last. I really don't know, my worry could be completely unfounded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slim men's wallet, May 11, 2014
I've been using this wallet for a few weeks now, and I love it. I can hardly tell it's in my pocket when I'm carrying it. I have 3 cards in each side and maybe 4 or 5 bills in the middle. Getting the cards in and out was fairly tight when I first got it, but it has loosened up a little since then and they slide in and out much better. You could probably fit as many as 4 cards in each side if you wanted, but it feels like 3 is the right number.

4.0 out of 5 stars leather wallet, May 11, 2014
I was looking for a replacement for a worn out pocket-card holder that was a gift 10 years ago. I saw this one and it looked similar.I purchased it and have been using it since. It is a very satisfactory replacment and is a quality product. I would recommend to a friend and to anybody else that is inerested in a pocket wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet, June 12, 2014
kfj (Durham, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mens Leather Slim Wallet Luxury Card Case Premium Front Pocket Black Travel Holder (Apparel)
I got tired of my fat wallet in my front pocket. So I tried this one. OK so I had to make decisions about what not to carry -- but so far I'm not missing anything I no longer carry. I like how thin and efficient it is. I never have trouble finding the card I need. No more bulk.

5.0 out of 5 stars I hate a thick wallet, September 1, 2014
I hate a thick wallet. This is perfect for me. Enough space to hold cards and drivers license and a little cash but not very thick at all. I sometimes forget I even have it. Great if you want a thin, small wallet to hold essentials.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is claimed to be, June 9, 2014
That is, a simple little card holder, with a center slot to slide a few money bills if you want. The leather feels a little plasticky, but who cares, it stays in my pocket, it's not for show. Slim, trim and unobtrusive which is just what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., September 1, 2014
Dollars do stick out of the top, but it's not enough to really be a problem. Fits all my cards, and fits into teensy lady-pants pockets. Will buy a new one once this one wears out. Have used it for about two months, no real wear so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite wallet!, December 11, 2013
Great price, super slim & easy to take anywhere! A perfect solution for anyone who doesn't want to carry a big, bulky wallet.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, December 26, 2013
Jay (Lyme, NH) - See all my reviews
It's OK, given the low price. Better than the tyvek wallet I was using, Functional and thin but not special

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, November 16, 2014
Excellent small wallet. Has held up well in about 6 months of having it. Good value for the price.