1,545 Reviews
 (1,066)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Damn Good Wallet
Published on March 18, 2012 by FuriousLogic

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't!
Published 6 months ago by S. Ullrich

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Damn Good Wallet, March 18, 2012
This review is from: Men's Leather Wallet Euro Traveler Extra Capacity Bifold Center Flip ID Window (Apparel)
It has everything you need in a simple non name brand wallet. Good materials, craftsmanship, versatility. It is light and thinner than my previous wallets. I like it because it has everything I need: 2 bill sections, lotsa credit card slots, ID holder. It folds well, and looks very cool. I forget how much I paid but it was around $10-$15 total shipped, and I can't say anything bad about that.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you need lots of pockets in your wallet, this is for you!, November 17, 2012
Spitfire (United States) - See all my reviews
Quality materials and good construction and of course, loads of slots for credit cards and membership cards. All the slots are easy to get to cards fit easily but securely. The wallet is well thought out (at least for me), with a folding window pocket for your drivers license and room underneath in another pocket for vehicle registration and other less frequently used items.

This wallet is a bit larger than any I've owned before, but it still fits into pants and jacket pockets fine. (Maybe this is why when you fold it closed everything is nicely tucked away inside and not peeking outside)

All in all, very happy. We'll see how it holds up over time.

EDIT: 07/30/2013, there is almost no wear on this wallet at all, it's holding up exceptionally well. No leather tears, no stitching coming loose, no pockets ripped out - even the clear plastic holder for your drivers license is intact and still perfectly clear. I think I better buy another one before they discontinue it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wallet. Annoying logo., December 3, 2014
B. Gallaher (Pullman, Washington) - See all my reviews
Looks like a nice wallet. The Swiss alpine logo is an annoying button. I didn't need a Swiss cross embossed on my bottom so I removed the button with pliers. Mine says made in India.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice wallet, September 13, 2012
The Alpine Swiss wallet is a very nice product. Wallet is large enough to fit in your pocket well. There are plenty of spaces to hold cards. The bill separator is a very nice feature. Wallet has a very nice feel and looks very attractive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, September 10, 2011
It arrived on time and was what i wanted. Excellent I am pleased whith the product and have already used it variou times. Buy it if you want a good wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet, February 9, 2012
This is definitely a good one either you have a lot of cards and cash or not much. It kind of expands depending on that. It is definitely lamb leather. It reminds me the softness of a leather jacket I used to have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple Black Wallet, January 29, 2014
If you're looking for a cheap wallet with tons of card slots look no further. I find that it's hard to find decent looking wallets that have more then 4 slots for your cards so when I saw this wallet I immediately purchased it, and I am extremely glad I did. I defiantly won't be buying anymore wallets any time soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., January 17, 2012
tais emtrai (California, US) - See all my reviews
I paid about $10 for this wallet. As some other reviews said, it doesn't feel like real leather, but i just need a low-price, nice-looking wallet to keep my stuff, so i was happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet for the price, December 5, 2014
Plenty of storage space, however a bit larger than necessary in my opinion. Bought it because I have way too many cards. Great wallet for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't!, August 11, 2014
Extra capacity? Not so much. If you mean it will hold a lot of cards, sure, it does that but they are very difficult to pull in and out because of a very tight fit. I'm afraid I'll damage the cards. The bill compartments aren't extra capacity in any stretch of the imagination. Tight quarters, receipts don't fit without folding them up... bills are difficult to separate from each other and get out/replace. You have to stuff everything in, nothing slides in easily... there just isn't enough room. And, final point: The logo is actually a metal button punched through the leather with tangs that fold over inside of the billfold. It sticks up at least an eighth of an inch and is uncomfortable. You can pull it off if you are alright with the holes it leaves behind. I'm getting a different wallet. No good.