Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Alpine Swiss Men's Multi-Card Compact Center Flip Bifold Wallet
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 17, 2012
Quality materials and good construction and of course, loads of slots for credit cards and membership cards. All the slots are easy to get to cards fit easily but securely. The wallet is well thought out (at least for me), with a folding window pocket for your drivers license and room underneath in another pocket for vehicle registration and other less frequently used items.

This wallet is a bit larger than any I've owned before, but it still fits into pants and jacket pockets fine. (Maybe this is why when you fold it closed everything is nicely tucked away inside and not peeking outside)

All in all, very happy. We'll see how it holds up over time.

EDIT: 07/30/2013, there is almost no wear on this wallet at all, it's holding up exceptionally well. No leather tears, no stitching coming loose, no pockets ripped out - even the clear plastic holder for your drivers license is intact and still perfectly clear. I think I better buy another one before they discontinue it!
11 comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2012
It has everything you need in a simple non name brand wallet. Good materials, craftsmanship, versatility. It is light and thinner than my previous wallets. I like it because it has everything I need: 2 bill sections, lotsa credit card slots, ID holder. It folds well, and looks very cool. I forget how much I paid but it was around $10-$15 total shipped, and I can't say anything bad about that.
33 comments|121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2014
Plenty of storage space, however a bit larger than necessary in my opinion. Bought it because I have way too many cards. Great wallet for the price.
on December 3, 2014
Looks like a nice wallet. The Swiss alpine logo is an annoying button. I didn't need a Swiss cross embossed on my bottom so I removed the button with pliers. Mine says made in India.
on January 30, 2015
When I opened the box it was like when you are a kid and a relative gives you their old wallet. The wallet had a massive dent right down the front and middle like it was and old worn piece of junk. The inside borders were mis-painted. The Swiss logo was a cheap mass-produced button with flecks and protruded too much. The back had more leather scuffs. The leather looked like it wasn't treated enough to remove natural animal creases. It is made from cheap byproduct leather in India. Sent it back and got better wallet.
review image
33 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2014
Extra capacity? Not so much. If you mean it will hold a lot of cards, sure, it does that but they are very difficult to pull in and out because of a very tight fit. I'm afraid I'll damage the cards. The bill compartments aren't extra capacity in any stretch of the imagination. Tight quarters, receipts don't fit without folding them up... bills are difficult to separate from each other and get out/replace. You have to stuff everything in, nothing slides in easily... there just isn't enough room. And, final point: The logo is actually a metal button punched through the leather with tangs that fold over inside of the billfold. It sticks up at least an eighth of an inch and is uncomfortable. You can pull it off if you are alright with the holes it leaves behind. I'm getting a different wallet. No good.
on January 29, 2014
If you're looking for a cheap wallet with tons of card slots look no further. I find that it's hard to find decent looking wallets that have more then 4 slots for your cards so when I saw this wallet I immediately purchased it, and I am extremely glad I did. I defiantly won't be buying anymore wallets any time soon!
on November 17, 2015
I bought the Alpine Swiss Multi-Card Wallet because I was needing something that would carry more than 4 cards like my previous wallet did. I got the Black Hunter color and to my surprise when I received it, it had a card in it stating that it is RFID protected (which was an added bonus because it wasn't listed as such in the description). The leather on the wallet looks and feels nice. It has eight slots for cards with a flip center that has a clear side, so you can have your ID for easy access and the other side of the center has two card slots. The wallet also has two compartments where you can store additional things like receipts or insurance cards. It does only have one bill slot, but that is really all I needed. I've not had any issues with the button cross on the front getting snagged while taking out the wallet nor have I had any discomfort with the wallet being in my back pocket. The top of the button is smooth and curved and I think it actually adds a nice touch to the look of the wallet. Overall, I would highly recommend this wallet. It is a quality product and for $14.99 and the added RFID protection, you can't go wrong. I've paid $60-$80 in the past for wallets that weren't half as nice as this one.
review image review image review image
on September 13, 2012
The Alpine Swiss wallet is a very nice product. Wallet is large enough to fit in your pocket well. There are plenty of spaces to hold cards. The bill separator is a very nice feature. Wallet has a very nice feel and looks very attractive.
on February 9, 2012
This is definitely a good one either you have a lot of cards and cash or not much. It kind of expands depending on that. It is definitely lamb leather. It reminds me the softness of a leather jacket I used to have.