5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD LOOKING!!
I purchased this watch box for my husband for Father's Day. It came in a very timely manner and looks more expensive than it really cost. It is a great buy and really holds 4 watches in a drawer saving way. I highly recommend this product.
Published on July 7, 2007 by Vicki Newell

1.0 out of 5 stars Stained my watches red.
Although this box looked nice, after a week of use, and a ruined watch, this box has a serious flaw. It stains your watches red!

Published on June 30, 2012 by R. Hamilton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD LOOKING!!, July 7, 2007
This review is from: Watch Box Leather Case For 4 Watches with Lined Pocket Brown Lock Key Tech Swiss (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for low price, November 25, 2008
The picture doesn't do this box justice. I was very surprised when I received it. It looks like it costs more than what I paid. The leather is beautiful. The clasp/lock is perfect. The inside is soft and perfect for my boyfriends watches. It was shipped very quickly and packaged very safely. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch box, December 23, 2007
I cannot belive that this watch box is so beautiful.I now can secure my other three watches and still I place my necklace,ring and bracelet and fit inside this beautiful watchbox.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stained my watches red., June 30, 2012

I stored a limited edition white Casio G-Shock in this box, it is now a worthless semi-red Casio G-Shock. The red pillows and liner has permanently stained the white resin casing and band of the watch. No amount of bleach or other cleaner will remove the stain.

I'm sure Amazon will refund my money for this box, but who's going to refund my money for my G-Shock?

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich looking, January 11, 2013
Bought this for my husband and he loves it. Very rich looking and well made. I read the reviews on Amazon before purchasing and the reviews are right on. You cannot go wrong for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed., January 2, 2013
Kyle T. Smith (Milan, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This box will fulfill the need my husband has for a central place to put his watches. Not impressed with the quality. It does not look like leather, but an imitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch box, December 28, 2012
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. He loved it. It is perfect for his watches, now he has a place to put his watches instead of on top of our dresser.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., December 17, 2012
It is what it was represented to be. I've seen more expensive ones, but this meets my husband's needs and he doesn't need anything larger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, December 16, 2012
This item is very nice. I was what I expected and is good quality. Though it is a gift so it has not been used, so long term rating is difficult.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, December 13, 2012
I received this just recently, liked the look of it, and the watches fit fine.
It looks nice on display.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›