Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 5, 2010
The key case I received, while identical on the outside to the one pictured, is not the same on the inside. Specifically, the key hooks are not the wider, locking type pictured, but the cheaper, narrower, spring steel loops that are more difficult to get wider (i.e. automotive) or larger keys on without prying apart the narrow opening in the loop.
on August 12, 2010
While the leather case itself is fine, the hooks that hold the keys are flimsy and keep coming out of their metal rail. This happened from the first time I used it. If the keys don't stay in, the case is useless.
on September 12, 2010
The product does what it says, but is really not made for a man's pocket - too thick. Probably better used in a purse or briefcase.
on November 9, 2012
The double sided key case seems to be of very good quality, but was much bulkier than suggested by the photo in the description. I had intended to put two auto remote entry fobs in to the case, but was not able to get them in because of the bulk. The case is made by connecting two complete cases back to back, instead of one back and two front covers, resulting in a package that is not really suited for twice as many keys, but no more than one case would normally handle, and is still bulky.
on September 6, 2013
I don't think whoever designed this thing used it or tried it out for any length of time. You just can't turn it over and use the other side. You have to turn it over and flip it around (two moves). Worst of all the clasps that hold the keys constantly open. I lost a key, made another and found the original on the floor. Between the time I lost and found ithe key the clasps must have come open thirty times. I've tried bending the clasps farther apart, doesn't seem to help.
on October 6, 2012
The idea of a double sided key case was interesting since i have so many keys-however the case is too small to accomodate even one present day long and bulky car key.I had hoped to carry two car keys but it was virtually impossible never mind my other keys.The case might be adequate for a number of smaller keys however a further problem was encounterd with the metal rings in the case.Once a key was attached to the ring it(the ring) parted with a reasonable tug on the key. On more than one accasion keys simply fell off. As well the rings will open to fasten the head of a car key only with great difficulty!On the positive side the leather seems to be of good quality and is attractive
on February 16, 2013
Leather is quality but unfortunately the key hooks are incredibly hard to open - could not open most of them. Returned for refund.
on April 26, 2013
The double-sided feature holds all my keys comfortably and at the same time I can separate frequently used keys from the seldom used keys. I hope I will be able to buy the same case when this one wears out.
on December 24, 2009
I found this key case to be very stylish,well made, and rich in quality. My wife LOVES it! The gift definitely put a smile on her face.Genuine Leather Key Wallet - Choose from Brown or Black
on July 1, 2013
I find that the double sided feature of this key case makes it too thick for my pockets.

It seems well made, however.