Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MG Collection CHIONE Ostrich Embossed Padlock Soft Office Tote Handbag
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 14, 2011
I was looking for a new everyday handbag - I like one that will hold my laptop [on occasion], kindle, etc. - I usually get something in the laptop case size. this one, while really pretty [blue is sort of a denim blue], is simply just too small for my use. also, I wanted something w/a front access pocket for keys, & it doesn't have one - I thought it did, must've misread the specs.
11 comment|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2011
I love this bag. I have received numerous compliments in it. It is lightweight and beautiful. Pink is my color and all my accessories are compilmented by this bag. I recommend this purchase to anyone out there that wants to look stylish and feel good about themselves.
on January 5, 2012
I ordered this bag for the shape and color, both were very disappointing. The picture is a bright snappy blue, the item I received is a dull medium, boring blue. I held the actual bag up to the monitor screen with the online picture and it doesn't look like the same bag at all! The shape is also very different, the sides of the actual bag poke outward causing a bizarre shape to the whole bag. The hardware and lining is very cheap looking. This bag is going to be returned asap.
on February 29, 2012
OK so I decided to get this bag despite the mixed reviews. I purchased the pink one and the color was dead on. It is true it only has one large open pocket, and if you need a bag with a lot of separate sections, this is not the one for you. I also agree with other reviewers that the lining material isn't a real high quality. Mine was attached properly, but if you try to put anything really heavy in this bag or anything with a sharp edge, I can see the lining tearing easily. It is not big enough for a lap top but easily accomodates my Kindle Fire in its case along with my small makeup bag, wallet, hairbrush and Iphone. Even with all that, there is quite a bit of room to spare. I didn't buy it to accomodate a laptop so that isn't an issue for me. The exterior is much better made than the interior. I have had a lot of compliments on it in just the few days I have had it. If I had to do over again, I would still get it because I think it is a good bag for the price. But don't be expecting "Coach" or "Guess" quality if you decide to buy it too. If you do, you will be disappointed.
on March 1, 2012
I feel very disappointed with this handbag and even angry..
1, first, U.S. Amazon did not specify the country of origin on the website. in China I can buy a better Chinese-made handbag, if I know it is made in China, I would not buy it in the U.S. Amazon;
2, the handbag has very poor quality, the hardware accessories of the handbag are nailed skewed and have rusted, and the bag stained with the rust; the fabric quality is poor inside and the suture is in a mess.
33 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2013
i got the pink one as a valentines present for my mom. great texture, shape, and color. she uses it as an everyday bag and it's held up wonderfully. very roomy, i like how it has a zipper plus a closure magnet too to keep the top flaps closed. i would highly recommend this bag. overall it's a great product, fast shipping too
on November 6, 2011
I got this purse as a birthday present for my sister. I got it at my front door 2 days before they said it was suppose to get to my house. I love the texture and how roomie it is on the inside. Very cute and fashionable overall. Tons of pockets on the inside.
on November 30, 2015
I was quite happy with this purchase. It's always a gamble, purchasing a purse online because you can't test it out before you commit. I wanted a pink purse that had some style to it and this fit the bill. It's big enough to hold my iPad, wallet and phone, and I can use the top handles to carry it like a tote under my arm (I removed the shoulder strap completely). No weird chemical smell like some lower-end purses either.
on April 2, 2014
I am so elated that I bought this bag as a birthday present to myself!
The color (I ordered "pink", though you can see in the picture it seems to have a slight peach tint to it, which mine does) is exactly as pictured. For a bag that only cost me $30, it has a lot of nice touches and details. On the inside there are multiple pockets for the larger smartphones and a zip up pocket, all of which is lined. Now, my only bother is that the lining does look a little cheap, but you get what you paid for.
It also looks like it could hold quite a bit, all while being safely zipped up and then kept together by a metal clasp at the top. I liked the fact that the makers were courteous enough to add that metal clasp above the zipper- I hate when the top of my purses are flimsy. For the bargain I paid, this purse seems much more expensive!
on May 7, 2016
I am very happy with this purse. Have received many compliments. Color is great, not too pink, just right. Big enough to carry my kindle. I could not purchase a purse this nice for the low price offered on Amazon.

See 1 answered question