Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 9, 2013
Such a cute bag! I'm so picky about my purses but I'm very happy with this one. Its not too big its just right. The color is great and shipping was fast. I don't understand the negative comments I see nothing wrong with this bag.
on March 11, 2014
Sadly, this bag photographs well but in reality has several flaws. The handles and top stitching make it look cheaply made. It is somewhat smaller than I hoped. The fabric lining doesn't seem to fit the interior. I should have paid closer attention to the other reviews.
on January 12, 2014
Smaller than I expected but I still like it a lot. The color matches the picture. There are three small pockets on the inside. I can fit my ipad phone wallet and a couple of diapers and snacks for my baby. Perfect for what I needed it for
on March 29, 2013
I love this bag & have gotten so many compliments already. The color is exactly as pictured and for the most part the quality is actually very good for such a cheap bag. My only issue what that one of the buckles on the side was attached backwards so my dad had to pull the metal through in order for me to buckle it properly, but this was so easily fixed and I'm glad I didn't waste time sending it back! Be aware though, that the zipper doesn't completely enclose the purse -there are still gaps when zipped so if you're not careful you may lose small items, but I really don't see this as a problem as I'm not intending on taking my purse on a roller coaster any time soon. Definitely recommend, such a such bag for SO cheap! :)
on June 29, 2013
I am a cosmetologist, and have to carry my appointment book around everywhere I go. This bag fits my appointment book and my Ipad mini along with everything else I have to carry around. In love with this bag, and would defiantly recommend buying this!
on September 2, 2015
Beautiful and well made bag that I've been carrying each day. Love the neutral buff color and the ostrich soft leather is the best.
on February 15, 2014
It was not what we expected. Strap broke already. I would not buy again or recommend. do not like it.
on July 7, 2014
Such a wonderful bag i do wish that it had more pockets though but still super cute!
on August 14, 2014
I bought this for my wife's birthday. She loves it. Not too big, not too small.
on April 2, 2015
This bag is ugly and cheap looking. It's going in the donation bag.

See 1 answered question