|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 2.2 x 1.6 inches|
|Item model number||831204|
|Size||Sheath not Included|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||24|
|Warranty Description||25 Years|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Leatherman - Squirt Es4, Black
|Price:||$35.79 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.61 (14%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- FEATURING 9 TOOLS: spring-action needlenose pliers, spring-action wire strippers (20GA, 18GA, 16GA, 14GA, & 12GA), spring
- 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- 6061-T6 Hard-Anodized Aluminum: A heat treatable, aero-grade aluminum alloy that is extremely durable yet lightweight. 6061-T6 is used on handle scales in Leatherman multi-tools to reduce weight without losing strength.
- Don't let the Squirt ES4 fool you - this is an electrician's tool for everyone.
- ONE TOOL. A COUPLE THOUSAND USES.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: In the course of moving out of my old house I just discovered my long-lost E4, no worse for wear, in a gap behind some furniture where it had fallen. I've posted a picture in the product images showing the two tools side by side and detailing the things about the ES4 that make it a worse tool in my opinion. My complaint about the product image is no longer valid, the current images all accurately reflect the riveted construction of the tool I received.
1. Small size, shorter than the Micra, although thicker
2. Lightweight, lighter than the Micra
3. Pliers, which Victorinox does not offer in any of their 58 mm size Swiss Army Knives (SAK)
4. In the ES4 model there are wire strippers (20, 18, 16, 14, 12 gauges)
6. Flat screwdriver, medium size
7. Flat Philips driver
8. File, with fine and coarse sides
9. Knife, with clip point blade
11. Bottle opener
12. All tools are accessible with the pliers closed
13. Aesthetically pleasing design with compact body
1. Colored handles, which I do not expect to hold up well on a keychain. The Micra has the best design in this instance with its steel handles
2. No toothpick, which is not important to me, but I always hear how people seem to want this in a SAK
3. No tweezers, which I do miss a little as they can be useful for removing splinters
4. No small sized flat screwdriver, which was on the Micra
5. Scissors are much smaller than the Squirt S4 but on par with the Victorinox 58 mm SAKs
The Leatherman Squirt PS4 and ES4 offer an amazing set of tools which include pliers and scissors in the same model, unlike the older S4 (scissors) or P4 (pliers) models or the Micra in which the presence of one excluded the other. If Leatherman ever makes the ES4 or PS4 with plain steel or aluminum handles, I feel that they would be close to perfect.
On the ES4, they eliminated the long narrow flatblade, and replaced it with the combo phillips blade, which is worthless for working on standard terminals because the quick widening of the blade makes it impossible to reach them. I loved my E4, because if I was troubleshooting, I could easily change/disconnect wires, or add new ones as needed without having to go back and get my tools. Now, the tool went from incredibly useful to just another pair of wire strippers, which I have little use for.
I understand that not everyone will have this problem, so for those people this may be a great tool. That said, the other review isn't the first person I've heard complain about the lack of the long slim flatblade...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it love it love it! I keep this in the tiny pocket next to my front right jeans pocket. So handy to have a blade, scissors, and screwdriver around. Read morePublished 9 days ago by choco
I purchased this for my husband as a last minute stocking stuffer this past Christmas and he loves it. It's small, versatile and practical. Read morePublished 17 days ago by HFC
It's a lightweight tiny tool and I have fairly large hands. The plier end is pretty flexy and the Phillips screwdriver tip is barely useable. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Jeremy J.
Great product. Good quality. Fast shipping. I am very glad.Published 22 days ago by Roma Pozdnyakov
Was concerned that perhaps it would be too small, but it was perfect. Appreciate the promptness as we were able to receive in time for Christmas.Published 23 days ago by Babs
Very handy to keep around especially if you do any type of wiring. You would not want to use this on a daily basis, but for quick jobs it works. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Aidan
Best pocket knife ever. I lost my old one of this exact same one and so I replaced it and couldn't be happier once again to own such a great tool.Published 1 month ago by carly Rasmussen