Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on July 2, 2013
I bought the black edition of this a couple years ago thinking it'd just be handy to have. I had no idea I'd use it so much. In fact, people started asking if they could borrow it at work to the point I considered getting another one so I could leave one at work. When I saw this one in pink, I couldn't pass it up. It lives on my key ring and gets used almost every day. The knife is probably the most used. It's tiny but strong enough to cut through a cardboard box or a soda can. Scissors also come in handy. Leatherman says the hook on it can be used as a bottle opener, and in a pinch it works, but it mainly just bends the cap all up until it comes off the bottle. Overall, though, I really like this little multi-tool. It's cute and functional, and I wouldn't not have it on my keys.
on November 27, 2012
i got this for my girl because the knife i originally got her makes her a little nervous to use doing normal tasks. she feels more comfortable using scissors so i thought this would be the perfect compromise tool and still have a blade. this thing is super sharp out of the box. feels nice and strudy, smaller than i expected but she has smalls hands so not really an issue. i've tried every tool and they all work great. i would highly recommend this tool for anyone...and the pink ain't bad too.
on December 15, 2012
This pocket knife is great! I carry it in my pocket all the time, and even though women don't normally have them in their pocket this pink one is perfect and doesn't look weird carrying it at all. I use the scissors to cut the yarn while I crochet, the nail file if I snag something, tweezers for those times you are in the dressing room look in the mirror and think "where did that come from?!".
It is great, and it has accidentally gone through the wash a few times, no rusting!
on May 5, 2013
This is nice looking tool. However, I primarily purchased this device for the scissors. I am very disappointed in the performance of the scissors on the 6-in-1. There seems to be a gap between the blades and sometimes the material being cut folds between the blades rather than being cut. This never occurs with my Leatherman Squirt. JDS
on November 23, 2012
I gave this five stars because I am not actually reviewing the product, since I do not own this one. I want to point out that the photograph of the product on this webpage is the wrong item - It appears to be a Boker fixed blade knife. It is not the Leatherman CS style item advertised. Just trying to be helpful!
on January 15, 2013
I've use various Leatherman models for years and generally love them. Bought this one for my wife. As with most new Leatherman models, the blades are initially very tight and difficult to open. This is okay because they loosen up with use. The functional flaw is that the cutout in the knife blade to assist in opening is too close to the hinged end of the blade and, consequently, useless. Neither my wife nor I could open the blade. Needless to say, it was returned.
on July 11, 2013
I have used this numerous time since purchasing, I use it for everything. Nothing feels better than opening a cold one though on a hot day.
on January 3, 2014
perfect little tool for my wife's purse. It opened almost ever Christmas gift and then some. Small but made very well and tough. It is the forth Leartherman in my home and won't be the last
on November 14, 2012
This is a good product, good quality which we come to expect with Leatherman brand. Smart features that work well on this tool. Great to carry in glovebox, tacklebox, purse where ever !
on March 4, 2013
I bought this leatherman for my wife's edc and she loves it. However, while not a really big deal, these did not come with the tweezers like pictured and in the description.

See 1 answered question