5.0 out of 5 stars Most compliments for any fragrance I wear
I did not purchase this product from the seller, but I have been wearing Issey Miyake for almost 7 years now and every time I wear it someone ends up asking me what I am wearing. I have had to write the fragrance name down for a man who wanted to buy it for his wife.

Published on February 7, 2008 by DynomiteWins

2.0 out of 5 stars not the real thing
I was not pleased with what I ordered. I should have know that I could not get the real L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake at this price of 39.99. Its more alcohol than anything. Not the same smell as the ones in Macy's.
Published on October 9, 2011 by Linda G. Mcmillian

5.0 out of 5 stars Most compliments for any fragrance I wear, February 7, 2008

It's a gorgeous perfume - light enough for every day, but easily transitions into a flirty night fragrance. I haven't had a problem with staying power. I'll put it on in the morning and it lasts at least 10 hours (I only apply to my wrists and behind my ears - I know some people do a spritz and walk through the mist, but that doesn't allow the perfume to soak into your skin at the warmest points. Also, when you apply the perfume to your wrists, don't rub it in - it damages the scent. Just shake your hands around if you need it to dry quickly)

It is somewhat pricey compared to many other department store fragrances, but not terrible. I have to warn you, it is a "gateway" perfume. Once you wear it, you won't be able to go back to cheaper perfumes. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the Best, December 11, 2007
Frances A. Romano (East Rockaway, New York USA) - See all my reviews
This is my all-time favorite perfume. I don't like heavy perfumes that make people gag. I prefer the, "Just stepped out of the shower" fresh smell, with a little kick to it, and this is it. It is probably the first perfume I have ever worn in my almost 60 years, that people constantly comment on......"May I ask what perfume you are wearing?," "You smell wonderful!," "What a lovely scent, what is it?" Hardly a week goes by that I don't receive a compliment about it. I have been wearing it exclusively for about nine years now, so I guess you could say I'm hooked. If you like a light, aquatic fragrance, I highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars not the real thing, October 9, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars It's been used?!, July 29, 2011
I just received today. It seemed it's been used because it's not full and there are scratches on the bottle. I highly doubt it's a brand new bottle and it's not refundable!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the real thing, November 18, 2012
I have been using this scent for 5 years, so I KNOW what it smells like. The perfume that came LOOKED like the real one, but, when I sprayed it, it does not smell like it. I even compared it to the bottle I have and it was not the same scent. There was out scratched information on the bottom of the bottle, where the company info should be.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the real thing, February 5, 2012
My wife keeps hounding me to rate this thing. I smelled it and although it does smell good, it isn't the real thing. We immediately compared it to the real bottle from sephora and there are differences. Also the scent doesn't last at all. Kind of sucks that you cant save money on this kind of luxury without getting ripped off.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT the real L'eau D'issey, January 2, 2013
Came in a completely different type of bottle first of all. The scent smells very similar but I can barely even smell it after it's sprayed and does not last at all. Definitely not the same/real one from the store. I wouldn't waste my money on this.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT..., December 12, 2005
...and so do all the people who follow me around asking, "what is that wonderful fragrance you have on?" I have a skin that doesn't get along with most fragrances, something just seems to turn them into something they are not, but not this fragrance. I can't recommend it more highly, particularly if you like a lighter, airy fragrance. Without hesitation, I would give this fragrance 6 stars, if it were possible!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake cologne -- not the real product . . ., November 2, 2013
I am typically a huge Amazon fan, but this purchase was totally unethical. I've worn Issey Miyake for over 10 years. Something was wrong when I sprayed it on, it did not smell right. Then I compared the bottle to another one that I have that I bought at a department store. There were noticeable differences -- the engineering and bottle finishes were not the same. I tried to return the product on-line, but Amazon won't allow returns of "flammable" products. I am TOTALLY frustrated and feel fleeced. This is not how Amazon should conduct business. I will never purchase perfume or cologne from them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a Fake!!!, March 11, 2012
When I opened it I realized I had been ripped off. The letters on the bottle were crooked and the cap looked fake. Although the scent is similar, it is definitely watered down. I have purchased at department stores and online before. There are certain websites that are cheaper than department stores that have authentic products. If it is much cheaper than the department store price, it is probably a knockoff!

L'eau D'Issey by Issey Miyake for Women