Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 24, 2006
I am a great fan of Led Zeppelin (I have all Led Zep CDs...) and - of course - I am a great fan of Jimmy Page and his Gibson ES-1275 double neck guitar. However this action figure resembles those type of low quality products.

If you put this action figure side by side to those manufactured by McFarlane Toys (any Elvis Presley, Beatles and Slash action figures - just to name a few), you will surely notice the great difference between NECA products and McFarlane Toys products. But MFT charges the same, for a much better and nicer product.

I believe the idea of a Jimmy Page action figure is great and long waited but the end result could have honored properly this great rock and roll legend. Since you don't have other option, this one is just OK and that's why I gave it only three stars.
on January 6, 2008
Take the cig out of Jimmy's mouth. IT LOOKS STUPID. I have nothing against smoking, do it myself.
If you watch "The Song Remains The Same", Page is never seen smoking. I cut out the cig because my ten year old son wanted me to. It was a Christmas gift from me. Otherwise the figure is awesome.
on December 28, 2007
The person I bought this for said it was one of the coolest things she'd ever been given.

I wasn't impressed with the artistry on the face so much, but the outfit and the guitar and the amp are all really great.
on January 3, 2013
Everything from the Dragon suit to the pose is just right! Now wish they would make a Robert Plant figure to go along with it. Love the detail!
on February 6, 2010
I bought this as part of a Christmas grab bag gift for a cousin. He loved it. Great collectors item. We all loved that he has a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. ( Not really for kids.)
on January 8, 2016
Money well spent! Jimmy has always been the very reason as to why I took the guitar up.This figure is very detailed and intricate.
on July 1, 2008
Awesom Likeness Of Jimmy Page In The 70s When I Saw Led Zeppelin 4 Times, Fantastic Price Too!
on June 3, 2015
Great Jimmy!
on November 28, 2015
My wife is very happy with the figurine, I think they did as well as could be expected on the facial features. Has anyone thought of cracking open the little amplifier and hiding a Bluetooth speaker in there?
on October 14, 2015
C'mon, you gotta love it!

See 1 answered question