Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: DVDChange

on July 27, 2015
Greatest rock dvd ever made!
on April 28, 2010
What can I say that hasn't been said already about this superb release? However, I do have some questions regarding the liveness of the performances. I have found a website detailing edits, song-part dates, etc. [...], but I still have to find information about when and how were the overdubs created. After several viewings, only very recently did I notice that there's a very clear bass guitar on Misty Mountain Hop, from MSG '73, and however talented JPJ is, I simply cannot believe that he was playing it with his feet while playing organ at the same time. Then there's Robert backing himself in Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, Earl's Court '75, and these are just a few of several.

I have nothing against this. Knowing how obsessive to detail Jimmy Page can get, I almost expected it and frankly, the result is really good, but I would like to have some information. When were this overdubs made? With dated material or new? Lifted from album outtakes or released tracks? The mind just boggles!!! If anyone has some information about this, please do share.

Thanx!
22 comments0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2015
best zeppelin footage ever
on July 28, 2015
Love it like brand new !!
on June 28, 2015
Led Zeppelin awesomeness
on May 28, 2003
I can't say enough about this dvd. It's excellent!! If you are a Zeppelin fan you will not be disappointed.
on September 19, 2014
SIMPLY.F*ING. AMAZING.
on November 19, 2003
After seeing the new Zep dvd, I would rate the top 5 as follows:
1. Going to California- from the new dvd. (really Magical)
2. Rock and Roll-from the "song remains the same" dvd.
3. The Song Remains the Same/Rain Song- from the "srts" dvd.
4. Since I've been loving you- from the "srts" dvd.
5. The Ocean - from the new dvd.
honorable mention; Ten Years Gone from knebworth, not included in the new dvd.
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2015