5.0 out of 5 stars simply awesome
Fantastic. Plenty bright, used outside to light a dark walkway.
Planning on buying several more.
When you start them, they come on solid, so great to put on a remote switch.
Published 11 months ago by Mr. Scott A. Webb

3.0 out of 5 stars They don't last
I've had these light stands now for under a year. I use them daily for about 2 to 3 hours a day and half the stand is dead already! Bummed!
Published 24 months ago by Happy Sleeper

3.0 out of 5 stars They don't last, April 25, 2012
This review is from: Ledwholesalers Linkable 100 White LED String Light with Green Wire 33 Feet with Connector and Controller X065wh (Kitchen)

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE: horrible customer service, October 29, 2013
I bought these white ones along with three strings of colored ones... the colored ones were "auto changing" and I wanted steady ones... so I called up the number and the guy on the phone ARGUED with me about whether the ones I was holding in my hand had a controller with a button (they didn't), about where the freaking bar code was located on the box I was holding in my hand, AND about what color the box was!!! At that point I decided that I did not want to give these guys ANY business, and decided to send the whole order back. BEWARE

4.0 out of 5 stars Led Lights, September 8, 2013
The lights work great, but they don't put off any actual light like the old fashion christmas lights you put on a tree. I have them outside on my tree's replacing my old Christmas lights. I suppose they will last longer..

5.0 out of 5 stars simply awesome, May 8, 2013
Fantastic. Plenty bright, used outside to light a dark walkway.
Planning on buying several more.
When you start them, they come on solid, so great to put on a remote switch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lights do not work correctly, January 27, 2014
1 strand is 33 feet long. I ordered 2 strands. The 1st half of the strand works fine. All lights are lit up. The second half of the lights show every other light out or some times they just start blinking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very blue light, January 10, 2014
I bought these along with icicle lights for our house. These string lights are quite high in the Kelvin rating, so they appear very blue. They didn't work well with our house lights. I returned them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality., January 6, 2014
Thomas C. Jensen (Washington, DC USA) - See all my reviews
These lights operated reliably from the moment they came out of the box, through the entire Christmas season. They were well packaged, and the controls for the various functions were easy to use. The quality of the light is bright, quite silver, but not as cold or blue as some LEDs. I plan to get more for next year, and to concentrate on using this brand and seller. I'm very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank you for on time arrived., December 27, 2013
No damage or build out. Good light on is work. Nice Christmas light with switch different kind of name fast or slow and flash.. Thank you again

1.0 out of 5 stars Brrrrrrrrrrrr, December 15, 2013
Sunday 12/15/13,we just cameback from Christmas Spectacular in Radio City Music Hall.My 9' silver spruce looks great,thick branches wonderfull smell of the forest in whole house.My 6 yr old daughter and my wife
just put on 2 sets of LED lights from Ledwholesales and we turn it on and ?....................................
ONE ONE LIGHT is WHITE ONE IS YELLLLLLLLLLLLOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$25.00 per set and this , simply OUTRAGEOUS !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and bright, September 7, 2013
Just the right amount of coverage for any holiday season or celebration where bright white lights set the evening on fire.

ARRAY(0x99332540)