5.0 out of 5 stars Jeans that fit!
Published on May 18, 2011 by c dom

1.0 out of 5 stars Jean purchase
I ordered this product in my normal size, and it was delivered from Essential Apparel. Lee Women's Classic Fit Marilyn Jean

Published on July 8, 2011 by Dog Lover

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeans that fit!, May 18, 2011
c dom (cool, ca United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lee Women's Classic Fit (Apparel)
I grew up wearing Levi's. Well no longer. I have complained time and time again on Levi's website that they don't make their jeans like they use to. The Levi's I have purchased recently stretch to the point where I have to put on a belt just to keep them up. I found a solution to my problem when I bought Lee jeans. I love the color. I love the look. I love the fit. They are comfortable to wear. And most important, they don't stretch out, so I am not having to tug them up all day! Lee jeans are less expensive than Levi's. When I compared the two brands in the store, Lee jeans were of better quality. So-long consumer loyalty. I've switch brands. Lee jeans are for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic...., March 21, 2011
Francine (Missouri, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lee Women's Classic Fit (Apparel)
These are the way I remember them! Classic Lee's!! These fit like they were sculpted just to fit me, and oh they feel great! Finding jeans that fit or feel like these is an extreme rarity, especially for those of us that aren't still twenty years old with that perfect waist anymore. It seems like all there is in the stores anymore are those mid and low-rise jeans, which again, is great if you're a young girl still shaped like barbie. I was so happy to find these again after so long!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeans that fit!, December 14, 2010
This review is from: Lee Women's Classic Fit (Apparel)
These jeans fit! I am tall and on the heavy side. I have found it very difficult to get jeans that are long enough being heavy. It seems if you are tall you are expected to be slim too. They give with you and wash well. I have bought a few pairs in different colours and they all are long enough on the leg and don't shrink to the point I need to wear calf length boots to hide the shortness on the leg. Good priced too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Jean purchase, July 8, 2011
This review is from: Lee Women's Classic Fit (Apparel)

I received the jeans quickly, but unfortunately they were extremely too small. About 3 sizes too small. I have this same size at home and could not understand the difference in the sizing. Also, I wanted to mention that these jeans had a horrible oder to them and they smelled of chemicals. I guess they were made outside of the USA and they reeked with this smell.

While it is not Essential Apparel's fault they smelled, this item should not be sent to customers with this odor. I was more upset with the smell than the sizing issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking Jeans, October 18, 2011
MarilynR (CUSHING, OK, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lee Women's Classic Fit (Apparel)
I was afraid that these jeans were going to be too snug when I first tried them on but after washing they softened up and fit nicely. The fit is slimming and the waist actually fits right at the waistline. This fabric is a lighter weight than the Lee Relaxed fit. I am thrilled to be able to find wearable jeans again that are suitable for females over the age of 14. Thank you Amazon, you always come through for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tall women!, January 27, 2011
J "Jae" (Manhattan, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lee Women's Classic Fit (Apparel)
I have been looking for jeans that flatter-yet still show off- my curvy figure. These are they! I was concerned about the lack of information on the length ( I have a 36" inseam), but the longs are long enough. I recommend these to women who want that slim-fit look, with the forgiveness (and stretch ) of lycra!

Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, good color, really high waist..., September 26, 2012
This review is from: Lee Women's Classic Fit (Apparel)
I got these jeans in onyx, and it's a very dark indigo that could almost pass for black. I haven't washed them yet, so I don't know if it fades badly or not, but I'll be careful to wash it with only other dark clothes. The waist is very high, coming up even higher than my natural waist line. That means no muffin top, and since I usually wear T-shirts or untucked shirts, it doesn't really matter to me, but it definitely is NOT a contemporary look. The other thing to know is that, while these legs ARE straight, they are NOT slender-fitting but instead are pretty roomy. Again, not contemporary but very comfortable, and the price is great. The fit and length are perfect for me, and they look nice on, looking almost more like trousers than regular jeans. If you work in a place where everyone is not terribly dressed up, you could even wear them to work.

Considering both the pros and the cons of these jeans, I'd still recommend them for the fit, the comfort, and the price. Just know that no teenager would be caught dead in them. They'd definitely consider them Mom Jeans.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lint, hair, fur magnet!!!!! Yuck!, August 20, 2012
This review is from: Lee Women's Classic Fit (Apparel)
I have another pair of black jeans which don't have any lint problem at ALL! This material is not true denim and while the fit is great, I would NOT recommend them if you don't want to look like Chewbacca. Not only do they attract everything...you can not "wipe" the lint, fur, etc. off! Attracts lint in the wash too. Not the Lee jeans I remember, but then is anything like it used to be????

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally! NORMAL waisted jeans, June 22, 2012
This review is from: Lee Women's Classic Fit (Apparel)
I'm back to order my second pair of these wonderful jeans. I'm short waisted w/long legs and have trouble finding a pair that doesn't cut me in the middle of my waist and give me a muffin top. They do not fit or look at all like 'mom' jeans. I am 5'8" and the longer length was enough to wear with a 1"+ heel. Even with flats, they look good. I also like that the back pockets are plain without embellishments.
Although it says that these jeans are straight leg, there is some flare to them~ nice!

My first pair was the Onyx color, more of a dark navy/black tone. I'm back to order the Spy color. These do fit true to size. I'm very happy that I found these jeans here. I have tried other 'at the waist' jeans where the rise was still too short.
I found the fabric to be a medium weight, and not cheaply made. I've washed them once so far in cold water and dried them in a normal dryer setting and they did not shrink.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits curvy, heavy frame great, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Lee Women's Classic Fit (Apparel)
I first tried these at a local store, and been happy with them. I wanted another finish and was thrilled with the variety here on Amazon.
I do find that there is just enough stretch to hold me in but not bind while sitting. The fabric is a lighter weight, so for those in colder climates think about a lining item (leggings, nylons, tights).
I also like there is no big ornamentation on them, so I can modify as needed.
At 5'4" in Regular these are not too long, just right on me.

Lee Women's Classic Fit