5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit For The Husband
My husband is a BIG guy. He wears his shorts under his gut and most all other shorts fall down due to a flat rear end.
So these Lee Wyoming Cargo shorts are perfect, they come with an adjustable belt that keeps them up.
They fit just below his knee since he wears them under his gut. The TRIPLE stitching is awesome! I ended up buying
three pairs, which we...
Published 19 months ago by Merra Goddard

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, Low Durability
I purchased the Bronze pair in a size 46. I was excited after trying them on because they fit perfectly. Not too loose, not too tight. I'm 6'1 360lbs and finding pants or shorts that will accommodate my thighs are tough, so the fact that these fit so well was a relief.

I put them through 1 regular wash and dry cycle before wearing them. After putting them...
Published 3 months ago by Will

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit For The Husband, March 13, 2013
three pairs, which we could not have done in the big guy store. Thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for fat guy (I mean husky), April 30, 2013
I'm a big guy ... I'm a 46-48 waist 6'2" and I bought these and they have a good feel. Anyone my size knows you have to make sure you have good stiching in the crotch area so you dont get split pants when you bend of over or get in a car but these are double stitched and material has a good feel. my only concern is the belt metal material I don't think will do well in the wash after a month or two, I think the belt is gunna have to come off each time but other then that small thing, I'm a big man who'se a big fan, I'll probably order another in different color

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, April 17, 2013
The shorts were received within three days and they fit as described. I was pleased with the purchase and ended up buying three other pairs.

4.0 out of 5 stars shorts, January 3, 2013
No problems. Wore recently in Colombia. They work just fine and I would recommend them to all. The belt works for other things as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and well-pocketed, May 21, 2013
These shorts are great, come in a high-quality, soft fabric, the included belt is a nice touch, and there are tons of packets. I'm curious to see how they hold up over time, but so far I'm quite happy.

One thing to note, unless you have unusually long thighs, these short will cover you knees (unlike in the picture).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts, February 20, 2013
its hard to find decently priced clothes for my husband. I ordfered these on a whim and he likes them a lot. Long in the legs, true to size, fits comfortable, and the material feels durable. I just went back and ordered two pairs of every color! Comparable shorts from CasualXL cost at least 60/pair. Well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars it came with a nice belt!, April 22, 2013
the size was good. I like the colors and the fabric. and it came with a cloth belt.. which was a nice addition also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and well made, June 11, 2013
I was looking for shorts that are comfortable but durable. I am very happy with these shorts on both counts. This is my first experience with Lee Cargo Shorts and I and very happy with this purchase. The quality of construction, specifically the stitching around the crotch, belt loops and pockets are big plusses for me. I highly recommend these shorts as a great summer buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good comfortable shorts, May 11, 2013
True to size and extremely comfortable. Great for the price. Lots of colors to choose. Great buy for a bigger guy.

4.0 out of 5 stars True to size., February 27, 2013
The shorts are great. They fit my husband perfectly. They wash up nice. They are a great length. It is hard to find nice fitting clothes for a big man. I was pleasantly surprised that these shorts fit properly. My only complaint is the price. They were a little more than I wanted to pay, but worth it.

Lee Men's Big-Tall Belted Wyoming Cargo Short