5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit For The Husband
My husband is a BIG guy. He wears his shorts under his gut and most all other shorts fall down due to a flat rear end.
So these Lee Wyoming Cargo shorts are perfect, they come with an adjustable belt that keeps them up.
They fit just below his knee since he wears them under his gut. The TRIPLE stitching is awesome! I ended up buying
three pairs, which we...
Published 16 months ago by Merra Goddard

2.0 out of 5 stars It will shrink
Published 2 months ago by Malcolm Buchholz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit For The Husband, March 13, 2013
three pairs, which we could not have done in the big guy store. Thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for fat guy (I mean husky), April 30, 2013
I'm a big guy ... I'm a 46-48 waist 6'2" and I bought these and they have a good feel. Anyone my size knows you have to make sure you have good stiching in the crotch area so you dont get split pants when you bend of over or get in a car but these are double stitched and material has a good feel. my only concern is the belt metal material I don't think will do well in the wash after a month or two, I think the belt is gunna have to come off each time but other then that small thing, I'm a big man who'se a big fan, I'll probably order another in different color

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, April 17, 2013
The shorts were received within three days and they fit as described. I was pleased with the purchase and ended up buying three other pairs.

4.0 out of 5 stars shorts, January 3, 2013
No problems. Wore recently in Colombia. They work just fine and I would recommend them to all. The belt works for other things as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and well-pocketed, May 21, 2013
These shorts are great, come in a high-quality, soft fabric, the included belt is a nice touch, and there are tons of packets. I'm curious to see how they hold up over time, but so far I'm quite happy.

One thing to note, unless you have unusually long thighs, these short will cover you knees (unlike in the picture).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts, February 20, 2013
its hard to find decently priced clothes for my husband. I ordfered these on a whim and he likes them a lot. Long in the legs, true to size, fits comfortable, and the material feels durable. I just went back and ordered two pairs of every color! Comparable shorts from CasualXL cost at least 60/pair. Well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars it came with a nice belt!, April 22, 2013
the size was good. I like the colors and the fabric. and it came with a cloth belt.. which was a nice addition also.

2.0 out of 5 stars It will shrink, May 12, 2014
This is one of those rare times I wish I had purchased in a store first. The shorts initially seemed ok, just the inseam felt a little off, like it wasn't long enough. I went against my judgement and kept the shorts but after one washing (washing in cold and drying on low heat) they had shrunk considerably in the waist and crotch area. Order a sized larger and avoid this issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and well made, June 11, 2013
I was looking for shorts that are comfortable but durable. I am very happy with these shorts on both counts. This is my first experience with Lee Cargo Shorts and I and very happy with this purchase. The quality of construction, specifically the stitching around the crotch, belt loops and pockets are big plusses for me. I highly recommend these shorts as a great summer buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good comfortable shorts, May 11, 2013
True to size and extremely comfortable. Great for the price. Lots of colors to choose. Great buy for a bigger guy.

Lee Men's Big-Tall Belted Wyoming Cargo Short