5.0 out of 5 stars I have finally found my jeans!
I have always struggled finding a good pair of jeans because although I am stocky, I have no butt. This means that if my jeans fit my waist they generally give me plumbers crack issues. These jeans have a slightly elastic waistband which help to keep them from being too lose in my missing butt area.

Hands down the best (and most comfortable) jeans I have ever...
Published 9 months ago by Jason Gallo

3.0 out of 5 stars COMFORT WAIST ???
COMFORT WAIST MEANS THE PANTS HAVE A PLEAT ON EACH SIDE, HELD CLOSED BY AN INVISIBLE ELASTIC STRIP - THESE DO NOT HAVE THAT.
Published 1 month ago by Joseph Patrick Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars I have finally found my jeans!, March 26, 2014

Hands down the best (and most comfortable) jeans I have ever had!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, May 20, 2014
Steven Cain (Albuquerque, NM) - See all my reviews
Got them today. Color was as shown, fit was good. Comfortable stretchy waistband. The only thing that they lost one star for was the description does not state that these sit below the waist. They aren't "low rise" jeans, but since these are BT jeans I was a little surprised that they would have a below the waist fit, which doesn't look good on bigger guys.

I also agree with the other reviews in that the legs could taper slightly, even for a straight leg jean they just look WIDE, good for if you wear boots I suppose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of pants, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Lee Men's Big-Tall Modern Series Relaxed Straight Jean with Comfort Waist (Apparel)
They fit really well. i'm a big guy and have had trouble finding pants that really fit me well. these pants do the trick. very comfortable and relaxed. Not tight or pinchy. The 2% spandex is awesome, it just keeps any thing from pinching or bunching you up. i will probably order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans and a great price!, October 20, 2014
I don't write reviews easily as you can see from my history. These jeans with the comfort waist are more comfortable than more expensive jeans. They are almost like wearing sweats except not ugly. Now if you are young and very fit these may not be your jeans, and this is the strong point in my opinion for buying these jeans. Freedom of movement and forgiveness of ballooning waistlines should benefit from these jeans. You can order them a size under what you usually wear and be very comfortable. Just my .02cents.
Bruce

5.0 out of 5 stars Room To Move, Kneel, and Crouch. Comfortable and Attractive!, December 7, 2014
These could be my all time favorite jeans! To be honest, I struggled to find anything negative about them... minus the fact that they run ever so slightly large in the waist. That in combination with the 'comfort waist'.. you might want to consider going a size smaller. The color doesn't seem to fade over time, they don't really shrink much at all in the wash, and the thread quality is right on point. They look like brand new after a month of wear and tear, which is promising. Hopefully these last as long as the other jeans I own which cost nearly double that of these. The most important feature is that they stay in place while allowing room to flex and kneel often.

Solid jeans, and if the next pair I order is just as awesome they will be my new go-to pair of pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best jeans I have ever worn, hands down!, November 12, 2014
First let me start by saying if you are a big guy that has to deal with the fact that every piece of clothing you own fits a little differently then you know the struggle is real.

I ordered a pair of these jeans to see how they fit and was actually amazed. They seem to have spandex woven in with the denim so they stretch in the places that need stretching and stay in the places they need to without feeling uncomfortable.

You would have no idea they were made with spandex by looking at them and can really only tell when pulling on the material. Overall, they feel like a comfortable pair of sweat pants but look like normal jeans.

The only con is the lack of color selection but I ordered a total of 4 pair anyway just in case they stop making them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, great fit!, March 9, 2014
I love the way these jeans fit! Since they have a relaxed fit and comfort waist, they feel as if they were custom made for me and my body shape and size!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I will never own any other kind of jeans!, December 23, 2014
I have literally bought thousands of items from amazon, but this is my first review. That's how great these are. The fit is perfect for me. 6'3" 325. I have never worn a pair of pants as comfortable as these. It's like getting to wear sweatpants but without the "looks" from my wife. Ever have to stretch your pants out before you wear em? Never again. I'm not sure what kind of magic they used to make these, But I will never own another kind of jeans ever again. Period. Buy these now and experience the kind of pants utopia that can only be found in these Lee's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, well made quality product yet again., June 18, 2014
Great Jeans, awesome fit. The comfort waist has just the right amount of stretch and grip. These are by far the most comfortable pair I've had in a long time. The material and build quality is top notch. If you like Lee jeans, how they fit on you and their quality, you will absolutely love these. I am going to buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Buy, May 28, 2014
Pants fit great. I'm going to buy another pair. Waistband was so comfortable. Pants also look great as well. Very satisfied