5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent-fitting and stylish, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Lee Men's Dungarees Belted Vintage Slim Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)
Best-fitting jeans that I've ever bought. It is too bad that Lee no longer makes these jean and Amazon doesn't have my size in this version of Vintage Slim. I've got this color and the Diablo style and both are really stylish looking without being too trendy or unfashionable. I can actually wear both 30" length or 32" length. On me, the 30" looks more like the "skinny jean" type fit, and for some reason, the 32" gives a more traditional look so I like 32" better. I'm going to order an extra pair of the Diablo since I can't get this style anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice jeans, October 3, 2013
J. Qualey "fit senior" (mountains of Colorado) - See all my reviews
This is my first pair of Lee Jeans in many years. I have a variety of brands and styles (mostly Levi's 527, 569 and 514), none with 2% spandex like this pair of Lee's. Fabric is a medium weight, not the heaviest weight denim. I like the very slight give/stretch of these jeans, although it is not a radical difference from 100% cotton denim. Lee has done a good job of making the color "Prodigy" look slightly worn. The fit is fine, not too loose or baggy, not tight. This pair has 7 belt loops not the usual 5 these days. Seem to be well constructed. I wear jeans most days of the week fall through spring and expect I will grab these to wear a lot of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new go-to jean!, March 9, 2013
This was actually the first time I had ever tried Lee, and I ended up buying 1 of every color!

These vintage dungarees are offered in a wide variety of sizes, even unusual sizes. My perfect size is 31x34, and they have them. They are a little snug and low-slung, but they are supposed to be. The waist is perfect for a modern wast - a little low, but not low enough that people tell you to pull up your pants. And the the thighs are snug, but not tight like skinny jeans. if you have large thighs, though, these might not be the jean for you. Good variety of colors, too; they all have the pre-worn look.

My only compliant is a difference in sizing between the different colors. I ordered 31x34 of each color to start, and several fit perfectly, but a few we're more like a 36 inch inseam. All the waists seemed relatively true to size (some are a bit tighter than others, though), but the lengths varied quite a bit. I ended up swapping a few pair out for shorter lengths. Not a big del with Amazon's free return/exchange policy for Prime members.

Overall, I love them. They're probably a better fit for slender guys, and the look is modern and stylish. But you will likely have to try on a few pair to get the right size due to the sizing differences.

5.0 out of 5 stars fine, January 28, 2013
Great jeans, especially since they do not cost much. Supplied with lap belt, as in the photo. I am very pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's fantastic!, January 16, 2013
It's fantastic! I use them every day, its very soft, good color and really great jeans, Thank you one more time!