5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent denim pants for a big/ portly man
I cannot say how much these pants filled a need for my husband..who is a portly size...big around..but a short length leg.

This size is very hard to come by in stores around my area....I was so happy to find these pants not only in the correct size.....but so very reasonable ..that I had to check the price twice.

My husband loves these pants and...
Published on February 15, 2007 by C. Cook

1.0 out of 5 stars Third purchase has proven to be junk
These fit great, if a bit long.

I have bought 3 pairs of these over the course of about 18 months. The first pair lasted a good long time, before the cuffs around the ankles began to tatter and a belt loop broke. For the price, this wasn't bad, considering they lasted about 10 months.

The second pair I bought lasted 6 months before ripping between...
Published 16 months ago by G. Hook

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent denim pants for a big/ portly man, February 15, 2007

My husband loves these pants and wears them all the time !

The company has my highest regards. The shipped quickly... sent .perfect merchandise...and I do not have a complaint in the world on these.

5.0 out of 5 stars best dungarees on the market, October 20, 2009
milo (Grand Junction, Colorado) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair of these in September after the brand i regularly bought for work changed manufacturers and wrecked their product. These are even an upgrade compared to the ones i used to buy and much better quality than the other brands i ordered around the same time. The material is awesome and expect them to last. The fit is comfy, loose without being too baggy. The waist moves with you and lessens the chance of plumbers crack. I ordered two more pair right away, one more for work and a Sanded Bronze pair for wearing out and about. I highly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, June 9, 2009
jeans are very comfortable and fit very nice. plenty of room to move around in yet not baggy and falling down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Dungarees, January 3, 2007
Ultar (Spokane, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair in tan a few months ago and loved them so much, I had to get the stonewashed. Couldn't find my size locally, so I ordered on Amazon. Mose comfortable jeans I've ever owned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Third purchase has proven to be junk, April 25, 2013
These fit great, if a bit long.

The second pair I bought lasted 6 months before ripping between the waist and one of the back pockets. It also ripped where the top of the back pockets was sewed to the material at the corners.

The third pair came just a few weeks ago, and is already ripping in multiple spots. Around where the rear pockets are sewed at the corners. Also, there is a good sized hole ripping in the front along the side of the zipper cover.

The quality of the material used or the craftsmanship in putting these has either gone down or they made a bunch of them and have been sitting on a shelf for years, the material has begun to break down and when shipped out has degraded and is not as sturdy.

I do not reccommend. I have found some Dickies and Wranglers for roughly the same price I will be trying out to compare.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting but poor quality stitching, January 29, 2010
This review is from: Lee Dungarees Mens Big & Tall Carpenter Jean (Apparel)
I love the way these jeans felt on my body. Loose but not baggy and just a great pair of jeans. One draw back after owning for 3 months belt loops and pockets start giving. Not sue if its the weight of keys i carry. Otherwise I loved them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Brand Name Label, Junk Material, March 23, 2014
This review is from: Lee Dungarees Mens Big & Tall Carpenter Jean (Apparel)
I have bought several pairs of these over the years at both brick and mortar and online. The last 3 sets I have received from Amazon over the past 18 months have been junk. Immediately you can tell a difference in the quality, feel and weight of the fabric. Belt Loops are the first things to go at about 2 months. Pocket corners about a month later. If you can deal with torn off belt loops and holes where back pockets attach, you might get another month before the crotch rips out completely. I don't wear these every day and I am not very hard on them (I wear carhart work jeans), but I have had the same exact result from all 3 pairs. I found the Brand name at a brick and mortar and the material is much better. Buyer beware, if you like these jeans buy them at a real store, they will last much longer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Two pairs ripped, not quality!, April 25, 2012
This review is from: Lee Dungarees Mens Big & Tall Carpenter Jean (Apparel)
I ordered a pair of these for my husband and within a couple weeks, they tore along the zipper. The fabric wasn't strong enough and they just ripped one day. (he's never had a pair of pants do that and isn't hard on clothes)
I returned them and got a replacement pair. Within a few weeks of receiving those, they tore by the back pocket. Again, he has never had this type of problem with pants.
I would not recommend these jeans. They feel thick enough but they are not at all sturdy. Two different pairs tearing in two different places indicates a manufacturing problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Already falling apart after just 2 weeks, November 6, 2013
Today, only two weeks after receiving the jeans, and having worn them about half of the days since then (i.e. about 7 days), I noticed that they are ripped at the corner of one of the back pockets. There hasn't been any situation that would seem to have made the pants rip. I can only conclude that they were poorly made. According to Amazon return policy, I can't return these because they're not unused and in their original packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants for the Big Guy, January 30, 2014
James Butler (Dayton, OH; USA) - See all my reviews
Let's face it guys - a lot of us are bigger, and our clothes are REALLY expensive. But men's shapes are different - and it's hard to find clothing to fit sometimes.

I have a full 60"-61" waist, and am a "pear" shape. (Man, you won't find women talking about themselves like this, will ya?)

These jeans are great, thick-good quality denim, they wash well, no signs of fading after perhaps 15 washes. My highest recommendation.

And they're a good bargain too!

Lee Dungarees Mens Big & Tall Carpenter Jean