5.0 out of 5 stars Top of the line, October 15, 2013
This review is from: Lee 4x6 Graduated Neutral Density Resin Filter Set - (Graduated Filters - Hard Edge - ND 0.3, ND 0.6, ND 0.9) (Electronics)
I'm new into this kind of filter. It was recommended by a friend, professional photographer. I understand why, excellent quality. A little expensive for my budget but knowing it is such a good quality convinced me. Also being in a kit is a better deal, if bought separate will cost much more.
You have to buy also the Filter holder and the adapter ring for the size of lens you will be using. Keep this in mind when purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Filter., April 18, 2013
A must have for landscape enthusiast.
Just be careful not to dropped it.
I dropped one of mine, produced a scratch, but still works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Show the true colors f the sky, November 8, 2013
This technology made a much better exposure of sunrise and the sky possible. It was a brand new experience for me!

Rate and Discover Movies