4.0 out of 5 stars These pants are OK.
Published 21 months ago by J

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't realize these were petite.
I didn't mean to get petite, so obviously these didn't fit. Much too short! Otherwise, fine pants. I like Lee pants typically.
Published 14 months ago by A. Wells

4.0 out of 5 stars These pants are OK., October 26, 2012
These pants are pretty comfortable. The black color stays well after washing. They look pretty good and do not seem to wrinkle up. The one thing that could be improved upon is the relaxed fit sizing. Most people that order relaxed fit pants usually have a fairly large butt. But these pants do not cover all of my butt when I sit down the waist part is not high enough. The makers of these pants could allow a little more space in the backside being as they are condidered relaxed fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and easy care, October 24, 2011
I had a similar pair from Lee with two flat metal hooks at the waist as well as the button. I much prefer these with the ease of just a button and zipper, the fit is perfect for me. I give them a shake out of the dryer and they're ready to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for casual wear, April 13, 2013
I am happy that these pants will work for my busy work day in a clinic. They are comfortable and sturdy, not glamorous. I have a tough time finding pants for a woman with hips, and these fit the bill. I chose bark, a good basic brown color, a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars hard to find, September 13, 2012
cat lady "havecats" (rolling prairie, IN. United States) - See all my reviews
Love these for work. Cant find in stores any more. Its great that Amazon has them. They last a long time. They do fade after a few washings, but last.

5.0 out of 5 stars STILL FADE...., August 9, 2013
Fit as described, The only thing I have noticed is the fading, it is written they are less prone to fading than the original black lees, I have noticed they fade much like the others so, no real big change there for me anyway....

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, December 5, 2012
These are a nice pair of pants. Good fit. I would buy them again as well as recommend them to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars good pants, February 4, 2013
I like these pants. They wear well, wash well, and are of a good weight. They aren't extremely heavy,but that makes them good all year round.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, December 18, 2013
What can you say about nice pants? They're nice. A little low-waisted, but that was to be expected. I believe I ordered a size larger than I normally wear since they're Lees which tend to run smaller. Can't confirm though. Very comfy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighter weight than I thought, but great for summer, August 28, 2013
These pants fit me well and are comfortable. The material is lighter weight than I though they would be, but they look great. They are great for summer and early fall, but not warm enough for winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome fit, December 27, 2012
These pants fit like a glove right from the package. They are comfortable for all day wear, do not wrinkle when sitting and are wash and wear. I absolutlely love them. Accurate fit.

Lee Jeans Women's Plus Relaxed Plain Front Pant