5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Item
Lots of pockets. A four year old's dream! Nice, heavy-weight fabric, but still soft and easy care. The color is a deep gray (much like a graphite). Matches well wth lots of shirts.
Published 15 months ago by D. Matheson

3.0 out of 5 stars great quality pants but the run small!
Published 12 months ago by Zackary Tripp

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Item, September 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars My child only wears Dungarees!, August 27, 2013
emmerz (san jose, ca) - See all my reviews
These are the best fitting pants for my boy! Adjustable waist is always needed and durable for this very active kiddo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants for boys, July 29, 2014
This review is from: Lee Little Boys' Dungarees Explorer Cargo Pant (Apparel)
If your boy is as slim as my 5 1/2 year old, go with the slim wear and not the regular. My son is tall and slim and about 43 pounds and I got the size 5 slim for him which fit perfect. If he's above average tall then go with a 6 slim. These pants are great with lots of pockets and the ever needed adjustable waist band straps which can adjust to the size of his waist. Fabric is very strong and durable and will withstand normal daily wear. Shipping was quick & simple as usual with Amazon so I'm happy with my purchase.
Great product Lee!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars great quality pants but the run small!, December 20, 2013
I bought these for my almost 4 year old son and while I love the pants, they look nice and are well made, they run small in the waist. Our son is very tall but thin, depending on the brand he wears either a 5T or 4 little kids but withe the 4 small in these pants o couldn't get even close to buttoning them. Its too bad because the length is great. Usually we have the opposite problem, if the waist fits the length is too short. All in all I'd recommend but beware they run small in the waist and long in length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants; Tips on sizing, September 21, 2014
JohnStaff "johnstafford" (Bristol, RI United States) - See all my reviews
Great pants quality wise for the price.

Some fit notes: 7X means extra long, not extra waist. What is labelled as 7/Small for several colors is actually 7 Slim. The Lee website has measurements -- the slim version is about two sizes smaller in the waist than the regular version.

Buying the pants in two more colors, though this time as 7 Slim instead of 7X Slim.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, April 15, 2014
Those are very cool pants. My boy looks so cute. The fabric is soft and thin, I'm pleased to find that it's not thick, so it's nice for hot weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!!, June 16, 2014
These are cute, they will be great for next fall, I bought them cuz they were a good price and will be saving them for school.

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY, A PERFECT PAIR OF PANTS!!!, October 25, 2014
As a mother it's hard to keep ones child in nice looking durable clothing. They tend to outgrow things in the blink of an eye. I purchased these a little bigger than my son actually is so he can wear them longer than just a month or so. I was pleasantly surprised to see that these are actually adjustable! Inside the waist band there is a small stretchy belt on each side that has buttons to adjust the tension on the waist band. these he can wear for the next year. I'm exceedingly please about that. I ended up buying another several pairs in each color. *(TIP)* buy them a little long and just get them tailored a bit. They seem like they'll last a very long time if taken care of.

5.0 out of 5 stars but large in the waste so he ended up with pants loose to make ..., September 30, 2014
Our son was five in April, but it is September and he's outgrown everything in the five year old size for height. Regular size 6 was ok for length, but large in the waste so he ended up with pants loose to make them long enough and then over the course of the day they'd actually drag in the dirt and be wet and filthy. With a small amount of waste synching (built in) these were just right and have a little room to grow in height.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable pants, October 6, 2014
My son loves the SNAP buttons as it is hard for him to close some buttons and these are the snaps so it is easy for him to button back up himself. These are very comfortable and of great qulaity. Light weight cargo pants