5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Item
Lots of pockets. A four year old's dream! Nice, heavy-weight fabric, but still soft and easy care. The color is a deep gray (much like a graphite). Matches well wth lots of shirts.
Published 11 months ago by D. Matheson

3.0 out of 5 stars great quality pants but the run small!
Published 8 months ago by Zackary Tripp

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Item, September 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars My child only wears Dungarees!, August 27, 2013
emmerz (san jose, ca) - See all my reviews
These are the best fitting pants for my boy! Adjustable waist is always needed and durable for this very active kiddo!

3.0 out of 5 stars great quality pants but the run small!, December 20, 2013
I bought these for my almost 4 year old son and while I love the pants, they look nice and are well made, they run small in the waist. Our son is very tall but thin, depending on the brand he wears either a 5T or 4 little kids but withe the 4 small in these pants o couldn't get even close to buttoning them. Its too bad because the length is great. Usually we have the opposite problem, if the waist fits the length is too short. All in all I'd recommend but beware they run small in the waist and long in length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pant, September 23, 2013
We so muhc liked the style of this pant. My little boy also loves them as they have bags on the side to put all his things. They are very good quality for the price and original Lee. I am looking forward to buy more of this with different colors

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants for boys, July 29, 2014
This review is from: Lee Little Boys' Dungarees Explorer Cargo Pant (Apparel)
If your boy is as slim as my 5 1/2 year old, go with the slim wear and not the regular. My son is tall and slim and about 43 pounds and I got the size 5 slim for him which fit perfect. If he's above average tall then go with a 6 slim. These pants are great with lots of pockets and the ever needed adjustable waist band straps which can adjust to the size of his waist. Fabric is very strong and durable and will withstand normal daily wear. Shipping was quick & simple as usual with Amazon so I'm happy with my purchase.
Great product Lee!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lee Boys 2-7 Explorer Cargo Pant, Camel, Regular... Size 6 fits Tall boy who is 5., July 11, 2014
Lee Boys 2-7 Explorer Cargo Pant, Camel, Regular...

Size 6 fits Tall boy who is 5.
Material is good, fitting is comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!!, June 16, 2014
These are cute, they will be great for next fall, I bought them cuz they were a good price and will be saving them for school.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, April 15, 2014
Those are very cool pants. My boy looks so cute. The fabric is soft and thin, I'm pleased to find that it's not thick, so it's nice for hot weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cargo pants!, March 15, 2014
These pants fit my son just perfectly! It's hard for me to find good looking pants for my son. I have searched, and searched. Glad I found this site and purchased them. I love the color too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, November 21, 2013
My 6.5 year old loved the gray pair I bought, so I bough these as well...He loves them and apparently pays more attention to his clothing than I was aware of! He loves to wear them....and I'll definitely purchase them again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›