Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lee Men's Modern Series Slim-Fit Straight-Leg Jean
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 8, 2014
I absolutely love these jeans! They have a great look and feel to them, they fit me perfectly, and they have easily become the most favorite pair of jeans that I own. I bought the Cobra color because I prefer darker jeans over lighter jeans (there is an option for complete black, and although I do like dark jeans, I feel the black would be more business-like instead of causal-like and I wouldn’t like them) and I can wear any color shirt or jacket with them and be just about 100% satisfied with the outfit. These jeans compliment a variety of different colors and can make your outfit look outstanding.

However, what I wrote above is for my experience with the second pair of these jeans that I received. My first pair came and as I was trying them on, the zipper detached from one side and I was unable to zip up the jeans fully. The zipper does not seem like it’s made out of quality material, and I say that because, one, my zipper broke the first time trying on these jeans and, second, other customers stated in their reviews that they don’t believe the zipper is great, either. And for the price you pay (I paid $31.90), you’d think that the jeans would be made out of a greater quality material.

Even though I had this problem, Amazon was more than happy to send me out a replacement pair for free and so far, I’ve had no other issues. Like I stated earlier, they have easily become my most favorite pair of jeans. I highly recommend these to anyone interested in ordering a great pair of casual jeans that look great, feel great, and compliment an outfit perfectly. Just keep in mind that you may have a zipper-related issue with them — but, hopefully you won’t!
on March 23, 2015
I own two of these jeans (blue blood and mamba). I first purchased the blue mamba wash. I was very pleased by the wash and the fit of this pair of Lee jeans. I did notice, however, that the inseam of this pair is a bit longer than I usually see (I am a 38x32).

I was so please with the first pair that I decided to buy a second pair, different wash (mamba). Upon receiving the second pair I quickly realized that the slim-ness of the mamba wash was not the same as the blue blood (See pictures). I was so displeased that I decided to return the second pair. A few days later I decided to buy the same was again, just in case the pair was defective. Nope. The same thing. I find it very odd that the same "style" (slim fit, straight) varies from wash to wash. I never have had that issue with Levi's jeans. FYI: the mamba wash are almost identical to a pair of Levi's 514 (straight-leg) I have.
review image review image review image
on November 21, 2013
Never had jeans with spandex - only 2 percent. It stops the knees from bagging after one wear for a few hours. My wife says they have a slimming effect and makes my butt look good. Can't complain. I went back and ordered a another pair in black.
on August 21, 2013
Let me begin with the positive things first...the jeans did fit well. Amazon,speed of delivery as well as the handling of the return were excellent. I returned this jeans because I was not happy with the quality. It is my opinion that they look cheaply made, and the zipper is not of good quality. They are not worth the price. It seems to me that Lee's as lowered it's quality, but not the price.
on February 14, 2014
I've been looking for a slim fit jean for a long time, and all I've seen is relaxed fit, regular and skinny fit. Saw these Lee brand recently on Amazon (didn't know they made them), and I ordered one in each color. I love them. They fit perfectly, the style is great and the colors just fine. I wish they came in more colors. There's a bit of stretch to them, and they are cut a bit lower in the waist than I'm used to (hey, I'm getting close to 60), but I love these. Now, I just have to find someone to give all my old (regular fit) jeans to.
on December 22, 2013
I took the advise of others and purchased on size smaller in the waist fits great. Color as ordered. Would purchase again
on December 31, 2014
There are slim fit, so they taper a bit. Because they are slim fit they are also exact in the length, baggier jeans may seem longer. They fit exact and are comfortable. They have some give. Unlike some other jeans they don't say LEE all over the place. The color is really a nice dark blue, somewhat faded. A traditional jeans color. For the price, these are great.
on September 10, 2014
As always, Lee delivers high quality, world-class clothing. These jeans are no exception. I use them regularly and they are more comfortable than any other brand I've ever used, even better known and more marketed brands like Levi's. They look awsome and feel great. Very well made. Highly recommended.
on October 31, 2015
Amazon has excellent customer service. I love Lee Jeans but these 2 pairs are 3 inches longer than previous 33X32,s i have purchased I own 8 pairs of Lee jeans and each one is sized differently but wearable. However these were way to long and mis-labeled i think.
review image review image
on February 7, 2014
Love these jeans.I'm 5'7 160lbs and 33*30 fits me perfectly.The jeans have slim legs just as the pictures show.
There is only a problem.I ordered the black one.These jeans are very easy to stick dusts,so I have to clean the dusts every hour!