4.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, LOVE these jeans!
Published 10 months ago by Brandon Adams

2.0 out of 5 stars Lee Men's Modern Series Slim Fit, straight leg
Published 17 months ago by Sam Rubinstein

2.0 out of 5 stars Lee Men's Modern Series Slim Fit, straight leg, August 21, 2013
Let me begin with the positive things first...the jeans did fit well. Amazon,speed of delivery as well as the handling of the return were excellent. I returned this jeans because I was not happy with the quality. It is my opinion that they look cheaply made, and the zipper is not of good quality. They are not worth the price. It seems to me that Lee's as lowered it's quality, but not the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, LOVE these jeans!, March 8, 2014
I absolutely love these jeans! They have a great look and feel to them, they fit me perfectly, and they have easily become the most favorite pair of jeans that I own. I bought the Cobra color because I prefer darker jeans over lighter jeans (there is an option for complete black, and although I do like dark jeans, I feel the black would be more business-like instead of causal-like and I wouldn’t like them) and I can wear any color shirt or jacket with them and be just about 100% satisfied with the outfit. These jeans compliment a variety of different colors and can make your outfit look outstanding.

However, what I wrote above is for my experience with the second pair of these jeans that I received. My first pair came and as I was trying them on, the zipper detached from one side and I was unable to zip up the jeans fully. The zipper does not seem like it’s made out of quality material, and I say that because, one, my zipper broke the first time trying on these jeans and, second, other customers stated in their reviews that they don’t believe the zipper is great, either. And for the price you pay (I paid $31.90), you’d think that the jeans would be made out of a greater quality material.

Even though I had this problem, Amazon was more than happy to send me out a replacement pair for free and so far, I’ve had no other issues. Like I stated earlier, they have easily become my most favorite pair of jeans. I highly recommend these to anyone interested in ordering a great pair of casual jeans that look great, feel great, and compliment an outfit perfectly. Just keep in mind that you may have a zipper-related issue with them — but, hopefully you won’t!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, Style and Price, February 14, 2014
Happy Andy (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I've been looking for a slim fit jean for a long time, and all I've seen is relaxed fit, regular and skinny fit. Saw these Lee brand recently on Amazon (didn't know they made them), and I ordered one in each color. I love them. They fit perfectly, the style is great and the colors just fine. I wish they came in more colors. There's a bit of stretch to them, and they are cut a bit lower in the waist than I'm used to (hey, I'm getting close to 60), but I love these. Now, I just have to find someone to give all my old (regular fit) jeans to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, good quality, December 22, 2013
I took the advise of others and purchased on size smaller in the waist fits great. Color as ordered. Would purchase again

1.0 out of 5 stars jeans broke a hole, May 12, 2014
jeans broke a hole, I live in oversea and would not be easy trying to return the product for such failures. waste of money.海淘郁闷,买来发现破了一个洞,

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee Men's Slim Fit Jeans, December 1, 2013
These jeans are very nice, the fit is just what I have been looking for slim in the hip & thigh, I also like the dark color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Lee Men's Modern Series Slim Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)
Love these jeans.I'm 5'7 160lbs and 33*30 fits me perfectly.The jeans have slim legs just as the pictures show.
There is only a problem.I ordered the black one.These jeans are very easy to stick dusts,so I have to clean the dusts every hour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, November 21, 2013
Never had jeans with spandex - only 2 percent. It stops the knees from bagging after one wear for a few hours. My wife says they have a slimming effect and makes my butt look good. Can't complain. I went back and ordered a another pair in black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fit, November 5, 2014
These jeans are amazing. I wear 30-32s and these fit perfectly. The waist sits nicely without digging into me and accents my rear. The length is longer than my other pants of this size, but there are easy work arounds. The cobra color is very sleek and modern for a dark color. The model does not do these justice.

3.0 out of 5 stars waist, September 23, 2013
they look good but bigger than i expected in waist usually wear 38 but next time will try 34 Thank you

Lee Men's Modern Series Slim Straight Leg Jean