4.0 out of 5 stars i can wear Le Jeans again
Lee Boot cut jeans are really well made. They are not cut with a relaxed fit like most pants are today. The do shrink some in the wash, expect nearly an inch in length and 1/2 - 3/4" in the waist. Pricing on Amazon is as good as anywhere I've seen,
Published on March 20, 2009 by L. K. Muller

3.0 out of 5 stars Waist not true to size
Not sure if these are 2nds or not. They did not fit true to size. We have other jeans of same size and cut but these were tight in the waist comparatively.
Published 13 months ago by GENEVRA FIELD

4.0 out of 5 stars i can wear Le Jeans again, March 20, 2009
This review is from: Lee Men's Regular Fit Boot Cut Jean (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee Regular Bootcut Jeans, February 11, 2013
Kiwi-ramarama (Auckland, New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lee Men's Regular Fit Boot Cut Jean (Apparel)
Bought for a male 5'8" ..165 pounds, 32" waist and ~ 29"inseam.
Actual size purchased :33"W x 30"L
[just in case they shrunk ....returning these to the US was not an option]

color:Pepper Prewash ..a reasonable[but not overly] vibrant blue color
Hot water soak and hard wash ...minimal, if any shrinkage...minimal color run/bleed or fade.
Denim :good fabric "grain"....no noticable defects...weight ~ mid range: not too light.
but not quite heavy duty enough for outdoor work..but still good beyond that.

Fabrication : very good ,nothing out of order.
Tapered in the thigh and bootcut "flared"...fit just below the belly button.
Will definitely buy these again.
update: Oct 2013..purchased 3 more pairs[32"x30"]in addition to the extra 2 purchased earlier .[renewing the tired wardrobe]..now looking buying the 517 Black Levis[only because these Lee jeans are not available in dark colours]..just need at least one dark pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars For me it is a best choice, June 13, 2014
The length and waist work for me; however, everyone has different body types. I particularly like the way this fits in the seat and the calves (boot cut).

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, October 13, 2013
I didn't think they made pants that actually fit well any more. I've gotten so very tired of "low-rise" jeans over the years. I hate the feel. Or even worse, the "relaxed" fit jeans. But it had come to the point that that was all that is available. They always feel like they are falling off. Hate that. And I hate the "crack showing" look. These Lee jeans are the best fitting pants I've had since Levis (646 Bellbottoms) from the 70's. I still have a couple pairs of those, but these Lees fit very similarly except do not have the belled bottoms. The waist sits just below the navel as good jeans should fit. I'm going to buy about a dozen pairs of these just in case the stop making them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lee Men's Regular Fit Boot Cut Jean's, pepper, July 14, 2014
Lee Men's Regular Boot Cut Jean, Pepper. As I've said with previous purchase of them. I used to buy them in North America, over there, they were, perfect waist, inside leg sizes + a choice of colour. Other than that, there doesn't seem to B more to say.
D. S. Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars A little tight in the waist, May 5, 2014
It seems impossible anymore to buy jeans that are the size they claim, but these were close. They fit my husband nicely other than the waist being a little tight. 35" should be just right if it were accurate because a 36 is always too big!

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality for good price, April 25, 2014
My husband used to only want Levi jeans. We still like Levi's but they got so expensive. Lee jeans were about a third of the price and we have been well pleased with the quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars couldn't find these locally, April 20, 2014
same jeans I've worn for years, yet didn't want to drive 25 miles to a retailer who stocked them. convenient and timely

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small!, April 17, 2014
Didn't go up my Brother's leg. VERY disappointed! Get like 3 sizes larger than your size. VERY small. I buy a lot of his clothes, these are made horribly and make you feel bad since sizing is so off.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing runs small, April 16, 2014
These didn't fit like the Lee jeans I have bad before. The sizing seems to run small, almost feel like skinny jeans.

Lee Men's Regular Fit Boot Cut Jean